Bronx Division Bus Proposals/Ideas

cotb16

Just shut up already! God damn... It's 50% here and 25% here like someone gives a sh*t.  You ruined what was a comment directed at someone else in good fun.  <_< You aren't needed to clarify every damn thing, esp. when it's already been clarified.

Notice that you didn't go off on cotb16 for "ruining" your comment. <_< (Actually, if anybody "ruined" it, it was him) It should've been plainly obvious to him that it was a joke, right?

Not to mention that you have to go all the way up the page and read the entire conversation word-for-word to get the joke. From your response to him, it sounded like you actually didn't know the Bx10 ran in the West Bronx, which somebody might actually believe if they didn't see why Turbo was specifically mentioning Spuyten Duyvil & Riverdale.

Both of you, please calm down. No use of starting nothing from something.

Come on, I'd hate to reach the point where we can't even crack a joke in this community.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both of you, please calm down. No use of starting nothing from something.

Come on, I'd hate to reach the point where we can't even crack a joke in this community.

I just can't stand people like that... They're nerds... They have to correct every damn thing and give stats for this and that.  I mean there's a time and a place for it, but this is a forum, not a friggin' classroom.  This kid needs to live a little.  I don't come here to have stats thrown at me constantly, esp. after just giving a joke.

I just can't stand people like that... They're nerds... They have to correct every damn thing and give stats for this and that.  I mean there's a time and a place for it, but this is a forum, not a friggin' classroom.  This kid needs to live a little.  I don't come here to have stats thrown at me constantly, esp. after just giving a joke.

Understandable.

In any event my apologies for my contribution of humor, as clearly it has brushed some people the wrong way.

Cot16 clarified for Turbo and anyone else who didn't get my comment and did so in a short and sweet manner. At that point the point was understood and made.  You in turn quote me giving all of these percentages and all of this.  I mean really no one cares about it like that.  It's one thing to clarify and another to take things far too seriously.  You look ridiculous at times posting percentages and all of this, esp. considering that the comment was made as a joke.

You're sitting there acting like I sat there and calculated out the exact percentage of the route that was in the West Bronx. I didn't. I just made up some quick numbers to prove my point: The vast majority of the Bx10 route is in the West Bronx. Maybe it's 85%. Or 95%. Or 87%. Either way, the point remains the same.

It's like you have some kind of math phobia, where you freak out any time you see numbers. Any time I mention anything with the word "percent" or anything like that, you sit here talking about "Oh, look he's bringing up stats blah blah blah". 90% of the time, I'm just using some quick numbers to prove my point.

Watch, now you're going to freak out talking about "Oh, look, he calculated that he uses percentages 90% of the time to prove a point blah blah blah".

You're sitting there acting like I sat there and calculated out the exact percentage of the route that was in the West Bronx. I didn't. I just made up some quick numbers to prove my point: The vast majority of the Bx10 route is in the West Bronx. Maybe it's 85%. Or 95%. Or 87%. Either way, the point remains the same.

It's like you have some kind of math phobia, where you freak out any time you see numbers. Any time I mention anything with the word "percent" or anything like that, you sit here talking about "Oh, look he's bringing up stats blah blah blah". 90% of the time, I'm just using some quick numbers to prove my point.

Watch, now you're going to freak out talking about "Oh, look, he calculated that he uses percentages 90% of the time to prove a point blah blah blah".

Antagonizing isn't much of a remedy to the situation...

That's the whole friggin' point... Who in the hell does stupid sh*t like this on a forum unless the conversation is specifically about statistics... I mean really no one gives a f*ck.  It was a JOKE.  There is no need to prove anything, esp. not to me because I don't give a f*ck what portion of the route is in the West Bronx and what isn't.

That's the whole friggin' point... Who in the hell does stupid sh*t like this on a forum unless the conversation is specifically about statistics... I mean really no one gives a f*ck.  It was a JOKE.  There is no need to prove anything, esp. not to me because I don't give a f*ck what portion of the route is in the West Bronx and what isn't.

Hmmm, I wasn't sure if you had a fear of numbers or were just stupid, but now I'm just leaning towards stupidity.

Until 1995 when it lost Sunday service.

Also interesting to note that prior to the Bx20 routing as it exists today, it assumed the routing of the current Bx9.

Futhermore, the currrent Bx7 prior to 1990 was known as the Bx10.

Also interesting to note that prior to the Bx20 routing as it exists today, it assumed the routing of the current Bx9.

Futhermore, the currrent Bx7 prior to 1990 was known as the Bx10.

At one point, the Bx20 was apart of the M100. Edited by Q43LTD

At one point, the Bx20 was apart of the M100.

And the current Bx7 was the original Bx10 with an extension to 168 St. If I could go back in time, I would have loved to fan the M100 as it was in 1969, along with perhaps the TB/M35/Bx21. 

I remember in the Bee-Line/CTTransit/etc thread, someone mentioned extending the Bx9 to Getty Square as an alternative to running the BL-1 or BL-2 overnight. I think it would not be a bad idea (assuming BL-1/2 overnight service is eve less feasible), provided between midnight and 5am.  It would probably add around 20-30 mins round-trip. Only I don't know if every late night trip (about 40-45 minutes) ot every other one(80-90 minutes) should serve South Broadway.

Maybe you should postpone those projects... Permanently... 

you should try to learn courtesy old man. I was referring to school idiot.

Try to think before talking shit to me unlike checkmate I don't have the patience to deal with your rudeness and won't bother obsessing I think you should try that with children.

Bx5 on Zerega instead of Castle Hill allows it to stop there in both directions which it can't currently do now S/B (also allows for a S/B transfer to the Bx31 if it ever were extended on Zerega).

Bx31 on Zerega and Commerce does give industrial areas new bus service and reduces walking distance for some workers (who don't drive).