Man files lawsuit for how much...?

mfs NJT459

Of course. I see he's representing himself. I'm surprised no lawyer wants to take on such a strong case.

Honestly though, I feel that anyone who files a suit this absurd or ridiculous should be thrown in jail for wasting everyone's time. And I thought this case took the cake, but no, there's always someone there to 1-up them.

With how warped this justice system is one can sue in civil court for anything. If someone simply scratches his balls as a natural reaction to a bad day he can get sued for millions. Its the person who filed the lawsuit presenting the case against a (hopefully sane)  grand jury and hopefully a judge who doesn't secretly snort cocaine off his desk in his quarters between sessions (hopefully given the crazy country we live in but dont hold your breaths) that makes the difference. Make or break.

Two decillion dollars.... where is that money going to come from? UFO's making the touchdown from star system 45r-x9 delivered in person to the US Treasury? The things we read in the news everyday....

Of course. I see he's representing himself. I'm surprised no lawyer wants to take on such a strong case.

Honestly though, I feel that anyone who files a suit this absurd or ridiculous should be thrown in jail for wasting everyone's time. And I thought this case took the cake, but no, there's always someone there to 1-up them.

Do not worry if he loses and will he will get stuck with the court costs!

Archived