LIRR locomotive Engineer Trainee job

avinny116

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So i took a break from the index cards.... big mistake im really rusty now...

I stopped studying when I wasn't called for the Dec class.  I didn't see the point after bit getting a response from HR to my emails or voicemails.

Have you heard anything from HR? Heard anything about your March class?

I stopped studying when I wasn't called for the Dec class.  I didn't see the point after bit getting a response from HR to my emails or voicemails.

Have you heard anything from HR? Heard anything about your March class?

EDIT:  I meant to say "after NOT getting a response..."

We haven't received the "apply again" email yet, so there is still hope.  I wouldn't recommend moving on just yet.

Having said that, I am already considering other opportunities.  While there may be a small glimmer of hope remaining, I am preparing for the worst, and maintaining a proactive mindset.  

Being passed over for the Dec class was... telling.  It certainly wasn't a positive sign.  No sense in dwelling on it.  It is the reality.  Gotta keep moving forward, right?  

We should hear a yay or nay for the March class between now and the end of January, giving 30 days of heads up to the new trainees' first day of class.  I believe that's how much advance notice HR gives.  Soooo, we'll see how it plays out.

Might have to take this one on the chin, or maybe we get a golden ticket to the Chocolate Factory.  Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Hey, fellow board members.  I hope all is well.

This will be my final post.  I just received the dreaded letter in the mail from LIRR.  I do not have a ticket to ride this train.

Apparently, my interview didn't go as well as I had thought.

With that said, good luck to you all.  I appreciated the info found on this forum.

Kindest regards,

RT

:rock:

hey rlmason I just got a letter literally today too...sigh not a good one man exactly like yours. Hey do you have an email we can talk about stuff? let me know thanks.. hope you feel better bro seriously.. I know exactly how you feel..same position.. 

This will be my final post.  I just received the dreaded letter in the mail from LIRR.  I do not have a ticket to ride this train.

With that said, good luck to you all.  I appreciated the info found on this forum.

Kindest regards,

RT

Kindest regards,

RT

Hey DRENYCE311, you dont know me but I've been following you on this forum.  Your informatoin and experience has been very enlightening and gives us all hope.  I see that you havent posted in a while, but I could use your help.  I am currently studying for the S&D test, and wanted to know if I could get in on your quizlet class,