Bus only lane q53/52

CPBO

So it appears on a stretch of woodhaven blvd they are getting ready for the bus only lane as this past week they chalking line and started painting the bus only lane....from driving the q53 last week...this seems it will be difficult to accomplish as a lot of trucks make deliveries along the route next to or even in the bus only lane....double parked trucks etc....time will tell...but I think this will not work out...

And I know this topic has been discussed before...I was looking for but didn't find it....so sorry to start a new one....????

I'm actually more intrigued to see how traffic will be affected along Woodhaven than the actual Q52/3 SBS' themselves.....

I've driven that road a few times and jesus the traffic is insane at some times.

I do would like to see how the delivery trucks perform under this situation now too as well.

• 1 month later...

As stated the delivery trucks are in the bus only lane making deliveries and don't seem to care if they get a ticket...also by the cemetery, a lot of express buses layover and are close enough to the bus only lane you need to move into another lane....and watch not to hit the car next to you...this lane is a good idea but not being enforced so far....

Archived