NYCT Committee Jan 2016 Proposals: M5 split, M1 extension, B20, Q24, Q70 and Q30 changes

Mysterious2train

They already do that unofficially.... Some buses start at 42nd and 3rd Northbound. Southbound, buses are often short-turned at 23rd street and it's a PITA. I used to take the BxM1 to 34th street and Lex and then switch to the M101/M102/M103 to go further south, and it is so annoying to be on a bus that is suddenly short-turned, and they'll have three buses do the same thing.

Okay I take back my biased proposals. The main problem for heavy traffic at Bowery is caused by Green Visa cardholders, which President Trump is still deporting them. Make sure we vote Republican as I did on last year's Election Day. The situation, he is solving, is the main cause of short turning M101 and 103.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay I take back my biased proposals. The main problem for heavy traffic at Bowery is caused by Green Visa cardholders, which President Trump is still deporting them. Make sure we vote Republican as I did on last year's Election Day. The situation, he is solving, is the main cause of short turning M101 and 103.

No comment... LMAO!  :lol:

No comment... LMAO! :lol:

Yeah. I saw the news of president Trumps speech last Saturday and everyone praised him hard. Feels powerful isn't it? In the future, all buses will run smoothly than now and no more short turning - one of the stressing inconvenience our commuters had felt throughout their lives.

Yeah. I saw the news of president Trumps speech last Saturday and everyone praised him hard. Feels powerful isn't it? In the future, all buses will run smoothly than now and no more short turning - one of the stressing inconvenience our commuters had felt throughout their lives.

So you're blaming illegal immigrants for bus bunching? I never thought about it, but it has some merit.  The folks in Chinatown, if they only spoke English, the boarding would be smoother... 

So you're blaming illegal immigrants for bus bunching? I never thought about it, but it has some merit. The folks in Chinatown, if they only spoke English, the boarding would be smoother...

Correct, strongly true. When I rode one of your buses, I felt mad from my chest every time we were on the slow traffic because of the illegal immigrants.

Correct, strongly true. When I rode one of your buses, I felt mad from my chest every time we were on the slow traffic because of the illegal immigrants.

Like for example, the day I posted this, I took Q60 to East Midtown, left Queens Blvd and Van Loop at 5:46 am, one English like lady said it is ridiculous after we heard that we had to wait for five minutes. She felt bad that time, but we knew that wasn't drivers fault, it is said by the order. That time, the bus then was held for 5 minutes at 42 Street of Queens Blvd.

Dude, what?

In other words, we the commuters expected the service to be faster so that will be less waiting.

My best buds Around the Horn and Via Garpilni had strongly agreed that Service was slow due to the new fact that illegal immigrants are the main cause. President Trump is currently keeping up his good work. Bottom line, the world will change better as we had voted as Republicans, like me, since last Election Day.

If the MTA did split the M101 into two routes I imagine the northern half would run between 192nd St and 96th St, and the southern half would be consolidated with the M103 somehow. Many trips already short-turn at 96th St since it's right by Tuskegee Airmen depot. I think the route will be split eventually; trips are scheduled for 2 hours end-to-end during the day, and that's just the schedule; forget about actual travel time. 

If the MTA did split the M101 into two routes I imagine the northern half would run between 192nd St and 96th St, and the southern half would be consolidated with the M103 somehow. Many trips already short-turn at 96th St since it's right by Tuskegee Airmen depot. I think the route will be split eventually, 2 hour scheduled run-times end-to-end is crazy, to say nothing of actual run-time.

Actually, perhaps it won't be a good solution to split. It is the politically the traffic issue; of many green visa cardholders, mostly along Bowery Street. As we are Republican people, we expected the illegal immigrants to deport to where they came from.

Lol at the above.

First off, dwell times and traffic are two separate issues. They are both issues persistent on multiple lines, which also include the Lexington Avenue lines (partially for reasons already mentioned with those who take forever to get on the bus). 

Second, there's a difference between a green card holder and someone who is undocumented without any sort of green card (and thus here illegally). They are not synonymous.

Third, good luck finding "Republican" people. Many on this forum are either independent or just do not support any of the major parties, including your boy VG8 who you're praising all of a sudden.

In other words, we the commuters expected the service to be faster so that will be less waiting.

My best buds Around the Horn and Via Garpilni had strongly agreed that Service was slow due to the new fact that illegal immigrants are the main cause.

Woah, woah, woah, slow your roll here. In no way did Via Garibaldi or I suggest that your ridiculous idea that illegal immigrants are delaying buses is even close to being true...

Actually, perhaps it won't be a good solution to split. It is the politically the traffic issue; of many green visa cardholders, mostly along Bowery Street. As we are Republican people, we expected the illegal immigrants to deport to where they came from.

Dude, green card holders are legal residents of the United States of America for the period of time in which it is valid.

And no neither of us are Republicans: VG8 is an independent and I would consider myself a progressive (but I am a registered democrat).

Ahem......

Any bus or train topic that gets driven into the political realm of illegal immigrants and related political topics that has NOTHING to do with the bus and/or rail sections and its topics will earn you a permanent ban from the forum(the idea of illegal immigrants delaying transit service is beyond stupid to begin with, because HOW CAN YOU IDENTIFY WHO'S ILLEGAL AND WHO'S NOT!?). Keep your personal, political garbage to yourself and OFF the train and bus sections of the forum.

I'm only issuing one warning, you will get banned without notice.

Archived