75 State-of-the-Art MTA Buses To Hit the Streets in Queens

SevenEleven

Well people wanted wifi and usb charging and they got it. However they never stated how good it was going to be. I guess they decided to put it on the ceilings so that it doesn't unintentionally get demanded from water and food. They could have placed them on the wall below the seat with covers but I guess they figured vandals will break the covers off.

The chargers are on the ceiling because that is where the buses' electrical systems are installed...

Well people wanted wifi and usb charging and they got it. However they never stated how good it was going to be. I guess they decided to put it on the ceilings so that it doesn't unintentionally get demanded from water and food. They could have placed them on the wall below the seat with covers but I guess they figured vandals will break the covers off.

Cuomo wanted Wi-Fi and USB....the people wanted better service.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Was on 5392 yesterday on Q113... Overall ride was good

didn't get a chance to test out the USB ports... But the wifi is iffy... You'll connect but because so many people are on it... It's very slow

I'm sure they'll fix that later on down the line tho

Was on 5392 yesterday on Q113... Overall ride was good

didn't get a chance to test out the USB ports... But the wifi is iffy... You'll connect but because so many people are on it... It's very slow

I'm sure they'll fix that later on down the line tho

doubt it, however when the shorties get wifi it might be better since there is less people 

Archived