ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/8/2023 at 3:36 PM, TOSironi said:

You have to key by 4 diferent automatic before you even get to that home signal at Ocean parkway. When you do a Bravo lay up the dispatcher tells you "you have permission to key into ocean parkway ", usually just the first signal unless it says otherwise , so that the train behind you can enter Brighton each. That guy keyed 4 automatics and approach,  tried to key an home signal. Hit the homesignal. Then drove down the stop arm. Then he split the switch that wasn't set for him. And he said "I didn't do anything wrong, I had the line up" lmao.

That’s amazing wow I bet he’ll be a superintendent one day f up move up 

17 hours ago, Dblock148 said:

Just got an email to come back and do pre processing again for April 25th. List number is 60xx so anyone who is around that number be on the lookout.

Was this an email from RTO Employment Operations? My list number is 62XX, only did one pre-employment back on 11/28/22. My 90s are up and I haven't received that email yet. 

On 4/10/2023 at 8:47 PM, Urmom said:

So i was actually called for my first pre employment last year in april 2022 and then medical in  june 2022.  Got put on med hold. Had to get cleared for med hold and reinstate my name back on the list and wait for the new certified which just came out in march 2023.  went for pre employment for the 2nd time in march and then medical in april and got appointed. 

Please for all that's good if your train goes BIE DO NOT MOVE that train until you have communication with RCC or OCC or Control or whatever wording they use..

Then be governed by their instructions...

You new folks coming down here please be on point follow the rules no matter how asinine they sound or how much others cry whine and moan about them.

In the End those crying and whining will go on with their chit while one gets caught up in the TA meat grinder thinking "this is a stupid rule"...

3 hours ago, RTOMan said:

Please for all that's good if your train goes BIE DO NOT MOVE that train until you have communication with RCC or OCC or Control or whatever wording they use..

Then be governed by their instructions...

You new folks coming down here please be on point follow the rules no matter how asinine they sound or how much others cry whine and moan about them.

In the End those crying and whining will go on with their chit while one gets caught up in the TA meat grinder thinking "this is a stupid rule"...

So true just accept the consequences to what you did it’ll be way worse if you try to hide it 

7 hours ago, J Cooper said:

Was this an email from RTO Employment Operations? My list number is 62XX, only did one pre-employment back on 11/28/22. My 90s are up and I haven't received that email yet. 

My list number is 62xx went in for pre employment on 11/30. Waiting for the call back as well 

42 minutes ago, iag48st said:

Does anyone know when the last certification list came out or if there’s a new certification coming up?

This one came out on 3/10/23. It has an expiration date of  4/10. Most likely they won’t do another one until it’s really old. They will just keep calling as needed. The previous one before this was in July I believe and expired in August and they called from that list all the way into January.

5 hours ago, Godsfavorite said:

This one came out on 3/10/23. It has an expiration date of  4/10. Most likely they won’t do another one until it’s really old. They will just keep calling as needed. The previous one before this was in July I believe and expired in August and they called from that list all the way into January.

I got my name restored on 3/10/23 so I guess i barely missed being on that list. Guess I’ll have to wait for the next certification. 
thanks 

5 minutes ago, beanz said:

I'm guessing a 12 9...charged up and kept it moving. Not the first time it's happened.

ooooooh my gosh.  ok.....nevermind i thought it was a different incident
but danggggg.  that's horrible.    they gonna go with the "he might have been alive before u ran him over the 2nd time kinda" charge i guess
this is one big doo-doo.  it's crazy