Transit Electrical Helper, Exam No. 9624

NycHopeful718

Hey guys I got an email yesterday afternoon to go in today with a whole bunch of filled out paper work and a money order for 88$  I did finger prints and iD picture. I was told I start Monday November 9. You guys should call and find out what’s going on they’re still spots. 

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/6/2020 at 7:33 AM, GhostRiderNYC said:

Congratulations!!!! Good luck on Monday. Please keep us posted on your progress and the five week training program. 

Thank you very much for all of your  updates, they are very helpful!!!!!

Thank you much appreciated! And no problem I’ll keep you guys updated. 

On 11/6/2020 at 2:07 PM, Kevnyc98 said:

3476437221 I just called this number and then press 3. I replied to the canvass letter on sept 18. I haven't heard back since. They told me to give it another week or two

They’ll probably have another class or two I remember she once told me not to worry bc I’ll be in one of her classes so there’s more than one 

So I called this number 347 643 8197 and the lady who answered said that those who got called back to take the drug test are part of a pilot program because supposedly were provisional and suppose to hear back in the next two weeks. I told her that I paid for the exam so i don’t understand how it’s provisional because no where in the application says that. She stated that if I didn’t get a list number or a position before comming in for drug test were all part of preliminary people who past. Guys call this number she prolly can explain it better than I can. 

3 hours ago, Kad96 said:

So I called this number 347 643 8197 and the lady who answered said that those who got called back to take the drug test are part of a pilot program because supposedly were provisional and suppose to hear back in the next two weeks. I told her that I paid for the exam so i don’t understand how it’s provisional because no where in the application says that. She stated that if I didn’t get a list number or a position before comming in for drug test were all part of preliminary people who past. Guys call this number she prolly can explain it better than I can. 

So I just called and talked to someone and I told her I took the SPA Test but I never got a call back after I passed she asked me my social and then said we haven’t got to your list number yet and gave me my list number and said good luck I don’t know if that helps with anything the Bro Kad96 is saying but good luck fellas.