Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Union Tpke

Expired certificate for this website

Question

@Harry Hi Harry, I hope you are doing well. When trying to enter the site, I got this message:

50337505158_7b93c75520.jpgScreen Shot 2020-09-13 at 1.37.40 PM by Union Turnpike, on Flickr

Apparently, the certificate expired yesterday, which is why a lot of people aren't posting today.

I thought it made sense to let you know if you were not already aware.

7 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Union Tpke said:

@Harry Hi Harry, I hope you are doing well. When trying to enter the site, I got this message:

50337505158_7b93c75520.jpgScreen Shot 2020-09-13 at 1.37.40 PM by Union Turnpike, on Flickr

Apparently, the certificate expired yesterday, which is why a lot of people aren't posting today.

I thought it made sense to let you know if you were not already aware.

I also got something similar today by way of Mozilla, to the point that I had to go through a workaround.

Yeah safari told me. This website was trying to steal my info. What a nice message from them. Lol. 

Same thing as B35. Couldn’t get here via Chrome/Android but IOS allowed me to jump through some hoops for access.

I got it yesterday and this morning too. Both on my iPhone and my Windows desktop (thought it was just my phone because it was acting a little weird yesterday). I didn’t want to take a risk. Glad to see the site’s back.

Edited by T to Dyre Avenue