What would be the most freakiest reroute?

Sea Beach

yeah i agree...something like the matrix. when i first saw it i felt like it was an abandoned station. the R160s look like time travel trains when the roll in...the eras just str8 up dont match. even the rust on the roofs of my R42's cant match up...maybe an R32 but there not based out of ENY yard so thatll never happen.

yeah i agree...something like the matrix. when i first saw it i felt like it was an abandoned station. the R160s look like time travel trains when the roll in...the eras just str8 up dont match. even the rust on the roofs of my R42's cant match up...maybe an R32 but there not based out of ENY yard so thatll never happen.

Its like everytime im in that station, it creeps me out, its looks dirty, old, and boring, just what you expect.

(D) WEEKEND

Manhattan-bound trains run on the (4) line from Norwood-205 St to 161 St-Yankee Stadium.

(D) WEEKEND

Bronx-bound trains run on the (4) line from 161 St-Yankee Stadium to Norwood-205 St.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A)(C) WEEKEND

Uptown trains run on the (1) line from 42 St-Times Sq/Port Authority Bus Terminal to Washington Heights-168 St.

For service via CPW, transfer at 59 St-Columbus Circle to the (D), making all local stops.

(N)(Q)(R) (LATE NIGHTS/WEEKEND)

Brooklyn-bound (N) trains run on the (4) line from 14 St-Union Sq to Atlantic Av-Pacific St, then return to Normal Service via 4 Av.

Brooklyn-bound (R) trains run on the (4) line from 14 St-Union Sq to Court St-Boro Hall, then return to Normal Service via 4 Av.

There is no Brooklyn-bound (N) service at 8, Prince, or Canal St. Take the (N)(R) to Atlantic Av-Pacific St and transfer to a Manhattan-bound (N)(R) local.

There is no Brooklyn-bound (R) service at 8, Prince, Canal Sts, City Hall, Rector, or Whitehall Sts. Take the (N)(R) to Atlantic Av-Pacific St and transfer to a Manhattan-bound (N)(R) local.

*Brooklyn-bound (Q) trains run on the (:)(D) lines from 34 St-Herald Sq to DeKalb Av during this time.

How u like dem apples???

(E)(F)(R) (WEEKEND SERVICE)

No (E) trains running, take the (:) instead.

No (F) trains running between 42 St-Bryant Park and Jamaica-179 St. Take the (Q) instead.

No (R) trains running between Times Sq-42 St and Forest Hills-71 Av. Take the (:)(Q) instead. ((R) runs via Broadway Exp during this time.)

(;) trains run on the (E) line between W 4 St and Jamaica Center to replace the (E) via 8 Av-Queens Blvd Local.

(Q) trains run on the (F) line between 57 St/7 Av and Jamaica-179 St to replace the (F) via Broadway-Queens Blvd Local.

NOTE: (B) trains will operate between Brighton Beach and Jamaica Center during this time.

(G) train service remains unchanged.

:eek: WEIRD!!!

(E)(F)(R) (WEEKEND SERVICE)

No (E) trains running, take the (:) instead.

No (F) trains running between 42 St-Bryant Park and Jamaica-179 St. Take the (Q) instead.

No (R) trains running between Times Sq-42 St and Forest Hills-71 Av. Take the (:)(Q) instead. ((R) runs via Broadway Exp during this time.)

(;) trains run on the (E) line between W 4 St and Jamaica Center to replace the (E) via 8 Av-Queens Blvd Local.

(Q) trains run on the (F) line between 57 St/7 Av and Jamaica-179 St to replace the (F) via Broadway-Queens Blvd Local.

NOTE: (B) trains will operate between Brighton Beach and Jamaica Center during this time.

(G) train service remains unchanged.

:eek: WEIRD!!!

Now thats what I call a Disasterous reroute!

(A)(C)(D)(Q) WEEKEND

No (A) trains between Inwood-207 St and 59 St-Columbus Circle.

No (C) trains between Washington Hts-168 St and Euclid Av.

Uptown (D) trains replace the (C) between West 4 St and 145 St.

(Q) trains replace the (A) between 59 St-Columbus Circle and Inwood-207 St in both directions.

(A) Service:

For (A) service between 59 St-Columbus Circle and Inwood-207 St, take the (Q) instead.

(C) Service:

(A) trains replace the (C) between Euclid Av and West 4 St.

(D) trains replace the (C) between West 4 St and 59 St-Columbus Circle.

(Q) trains replace the (C) between 59 St-Columbus Circle and 145 St.

NOTE: Uptown (D) trains run on the (C) line between West 4 St and 145 St.

Downtown (D) trains run local from 145 St to 59 St.

Uptown (Q) trains run on the (:rolleyes:(D) lines between DeKalb Av and West 4 St, then on the (A) line from West 4 St to Inwood-207 St.

Downtown (Q) trains run on the (A) line from 207 St to 59 St, then on the (B)(D) lines from 59 St to DeKalb Av.

For (Q) stations via Broadway, take the (N)(R) instead. Transfer between the Uptown (Q) and the (N)(R) at 42 St-Port Authority Bus Term/Times Sq. Transfer between the Downtown (Q) and the (N)(R) at 34 St-Herald Sq.

(E) service remains unchanged.

(A) via Fulton St Local-8 Av Express

(C) NO SERVICE

(D) via 8 Av Local-CPW Local (Uptown)

(D) via CPW Local-6 Av Local (Downtown)

(Q) via 8 Av Local-CPW Local (Uptown)

(Q) via CPW Local-6 Av Local (Downtown)

This is already quite possible, but not allowed because of the increased gaps, and running through a yard:

The (4), after making the stop at Kingsbridge, then crosses all the way over, down the ramp, through Concourse Yard, into the portal, and to 205th St. (it could go to Bedford Pk also, of course). If they were looser on those rules, they could have actually used that as a diversion whenever work was done on the end of the Jerome line, instead of shuttle buses or whatever.

They could actually have a "{4) running on the (Q)(R) line" if they were to put 160's on the shuttle that runs when the (4) is out, and program "4" into the digital signs.

I would love to end up at Van Cortlandt with a (6) train Kawasaki R142a. Down the north of Brooklyn Bridge via the 6 line, crossover to 2 track to bowling Green, go around the loop, then get bottom yellow for South Ferry, around ferry up to Van Cortlandt, with (6) destination and all.........

Imagine the J train over at concourse...

...Or an A train over at coney island

or a PATH train at Sutphin Blvd..

or a (H)(E)(L)(L) Bound Slant Train retro fitted with reinforced fronts getting mad for the (MTA) scrapping it and just going Full - Throttle over every IRT subway platform Until every one is down and out and then the Slant Would be the hero and the BMT will reign supreme over the subway now with every station madly converted into BMT stations...

Oh, and a (W) train going to Queens and taking of the (R) due to problems on R-46 car chassis again.

Or (E) trains replacing the (V) and going over to Euclid Ave via Jay street to replace (C) trians...

*LOOK AT PEOPLES FACES IF IT HAPPENS ON THE SAME DAY, CONFUZZLED RIGHT?*

That is not that much of a freaky reroute. Try this:

"This is an Asia bound F express train, the next stop is Hong Kong"

I could save on air fares now!

Whoa, I can take a (F) to Hong Kong? Sweet, I can go to my summer house in Hangzhou, (city 1 hour south-south-west from Shanghai), for just a cheap 2.50 bucks across sea and just few 100 chinese yen can get me to my destination without been able to deal with crappy plane food that makes me sick...

P.S. I wish this would happen...

Let Me See:

~A Path Train running on the HBLR,

A HBLR running on Path and

A Newark City Subway* Running on Path,

Path running on Newark City Subway!

~A (6) rerouted onto (C) and (C) replace all (6) with modified R-142 and R-38... Oh my, look at people's faces... Confuzzled indeed...

~Or all (E) goes on the LIRR to Montauk and all (J) goes on the LIRR to Greenport; All (D) goes to Poughkeepsie and all (:P goes to New Haven; due to LIRR/MNR non-stop strike...

~All MTA Busses are replaced by private choppers and (R) extended to Staten Island due to SIRT and Bus operation problems...

Chaotic Tristate!!!

*Happy? I finally called the Newark Light Rail, the Newark Light Rail!

"This is San Francisco-Transbay Terminal. Transfer is available to BART, MUNI and CalTrain. This is a Hong Kong bound (H) train, the next and last stop is Hong Kong-Hung Hom Terminal. Please have your passport ready. Stand Clear of the Closing Doors, Please"

"This is Vancouver-Waterfront. Transfer is available to the Skytrain Expo and Millennium Lines, Canada Line, West Coast Express and SeaBus. This is a New York bound (R) local train, the next stop is Seattle-King Street Station. Please have your passport ready. Stand Clear of the Closing Doors, Please"

"This is Tijuana. This is a San Francisco (M) local train. The next stop is San Diego. Please have your passport ready. Stand Clear of the Closing Doors, Please." *DING!* "Attention, all passengers. You MUST have legitimate documentation upon entering the United States!"

MTR, you are really creeping me out there... JK, I hope the world is that small, JK! :D!

2 Train Master... Wow, that is just a crazy reroute! Only the (4), (B) and (D) is running! LOLz, :D!

If it is even possible, America is not going to let Mexico build an intercity subway into its turf. I think we all know why. *no racism intended* :D

Archived