Subway Dreams...

exseed

Recently I had a dream that I was at Lexington-63rd. This took place after the opening of the Second Avenue line because the station was an island platform. However, it was weird because the walls were grayish-blue, it was darker, and there were no more red tiles. I took some pictures of an R160 (F) then got on an R160 (Q) and rode it to some station on Second Avenue (I forgot which one). There I took some pictures, and then I woke up lol.

So has anyone ever had dreams involving the subway?

i had a dream once that I was riding an R160B Seimens Q Train in the middle of the rain forest. It was traveling about 70-90 MPH and it stopped at every country in south America. "This is, Brazil. *doors open* This is a Brooklyn Bound Q Express Train, the next stop is:Columbia. Stand Clear of the closing doors please!" It was a fun dream!

Most of my dreams of the subway are daydreams. Most of those daydreams involve me getting hit by either an (A)(F)or (G) Train. I have no clue why this happened(Junior High School by the way). Im guessing they were my bodys way of saying 'Stop Cutting School to ride the subway'. Who knows, they could have been Premonitions of what could have happened on that day or in the future, eh, ive been having alot of deja vu's lately so id better watch out.

In my subway dream, I got on R33 <7> express at Junction Blvd, and took to Times Sq, caught R142 (1) to 242nd St, R142 (1) back to 96th St, R142 (3) to 148th St, where R142 jump out of subway station (way they did with movie "Speed" and somehow R142 made me teleport me into R160 (E) running on POLAR EXPRESS TRACK, then ending up in North Pole!!

Recently I had a dream that I was at Lexington-63rd. This took place after the opening of the Second Avenue line because the station was an island platform. However, it was weird because the walls were grayish-blue, it was darker, and there were no more red tiles. I took some pictures of an R160 (F) then got on an R160 (Q) and rode it to some station on Second Avenue (I forgot which one). There I took some pictures, and then I woke up lol.

So has anyone ever had dreams involving the subway?

That's a very interesting dream of yours!

In my subway dream, I got on R33 <7> express at Junction Blvd, and took to Times Sq, caught R142 (1) to 242nd St, R142 (1) back to 96th St, R142 (3) to 148th St, where R142 jump out of subway station (way they did with movie "Speed" and somehow R142 made me teleport me into R160 (E) running on POLAR EXPRESS TRACK, then ending up in North Pole!!

That R160 (E) on the polar express must've been interesting xD.

"This is a North Pole bound (E) train via the Polar Express Line. The next and last stop is North Pole."

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are being held momentarily by caribou traffic ahead of us. Please be patient."

I had tons. Last one I had was being on a R62 (4) on a dangerously high el. It was going way over the limit, with the car rocking. Looked out the storm door, a curve came up, and the train derailed.

We all know what happens after that. When the train hit the ground, I felt as if I died. (My body vibrated, and I couldn't move or open my eyes) Then I woke up thinking I was dead.

I had another subway dream.

I got on R142 <7> express to 74th St-Broadway, then got on R160 (R) to 23rd St-Ely Av, R160 (G) to Smith-9th Sts, R160 (F) to Coney Island, R160 (D) to Atlantic-Pacific St, R40/R42 on (Q) to Brighton Beach, R160 (:) to West 4th St, R160 (C) to PABT, then R160 (S) to Grand Central, then R142 (4) and as it was travelling on elevated track after Jackson Av, it ended up in Japan's Hankyu Kyoto Line's Umeda Station in Kita-ku, Osaka.

And it said:

"This is Kawarachi-bound (5) Commutation Limtied Express train via Kyoto Line. Next stop is Juso."

"This is Juso. Transfer is avaible to all service." It made all major Kyoto Line Commutation Limited Express stop to last stop, Kawarachi.

I had a dream that I was at chambers street station on the nassau street line on the (J) and it was filled with water and all of a sudden a serpant dragon creature came out of the water but it had windows and doors so it infact an R160 with spikes on the roof and eyes in the front and it had a tail and like it moved so much like a dam centipede like it had lots of legs and everything and then the doors open you guys know the " bing bong " ? well it had that but with like a heavy metal sound 2 it like freaking KISS made the dam sound lol so it was like " Doom DOOM " and then I woke up.

I had a dream that I was at chambers street station on the nassau street line on the (J) and it was filled with water and all of a sudden a serpant dragon creature came out of the water but it had windows and doors so it infact an R160 with spikes on the roof and eyes in the front and it had a tail and like it moved so much like a dam centipede like it had lots of legs and everything and then the doors open you guys know the " bing bong " ? well it had that but with like a heavy metal sound 2 it like freaking KISS made the dam sound lol so it was like " Doom DOOM " and then I woke up.

That is badass.

I had one where I was on some train at grand central and outta no where the train starting ascending outta the tunnel, and then it got outside and got really high above all of NY. Then there was a steep 90 degree angle drop and loops ect... like a roller coaster. People were being knocked around against poles and other people. In the middle of it, the train was going one way and all of a sudden it flew off the rails into the ground.. then I woke up with a headache.

I had one where I was on some train at grand central and outta no where the train starting ascending outta the tunnel, and then it got outside and got really high above all of NY. Then there was a steep 90 degree angle drop and loops ect... like a roller coaster. People were being knocked around against poles and other people. In the middle of it, the train was going one way and all of a sudden it flew off the rails into the ground.. then I woke up with a headache.

You know, that reminds me, I have this dream of a roller coaster ride called "The Subway"... similar things like you described. :cool:

Actually, I just remembered this other one that I had a while back: I was at Wakefield-241st, but the station had 2 side platforms and the station was made of concrete and terra cotta, just like Pelham Parkway.

Archived