Rihanna and Chris Brown

R421969

As you know there has been an unofficial matter concerning chris brown and the " umbrella " star. Does anyone think that what everyone is saying is true, that indeed Chris Brown had shown violence towards his girlfriend? Give opinions on this matter and any info that you might have.

As you know there has been an unofficial matter concerning chris brown and the " umbrella " star. Does anyone think that what everyone is saying is true, that indeed Chris Brown had shown violence towards his girlfriend? Give opinions on this matter and any info that you might have.

i really do not feel like chris brown would do something that messed up and i feel like she must of said this for money somewhere along the line cus he seems like a really nice guy and most of his lyrics never consist of him hitting a female.chris brown and his girlfriend made such a sweet lyric and i would,nt of believed that for one second he would show violence towards his girlfriend and as far as i feel his girlfriend might pulled something like this for his cash.

i really do not feel like chris brown would do something that messed up and i feel like she must of said this for money somewhere along the line cus he seems like a really nice guy and most of his lyrics never consist of him hitting a female.chris brown and his girlfriend made such a sweet lyric and i would,nt of believed that for one second he would show violence towards his girlfriend and as far as i feel his girlfriend might pulled something like this for his cash.

I believe he did....1st of he can't sing. Rihanna got her own money so why should want to make a false statement so she can get money out of his sorry ass. She a spokeswoman for CoverGirl. Chris Brown is punk he can't beat a man his own size, but attacking a woman whom couldn't defend herself @ that particular time. Women beaters come in all different shapes, sizes and forms, his lyrics haven't nothing to do with it. Women beaters start off nice and romantic until they got that woman wrapped around their fingers and then they totally change. Its one thing to argue wit your girlfriend, but to put your hands on her shows what time of man you are and thats a true punk!

Honestly, if Chris Brown did do it which I think he did. He should be thrown in jail. I'm sorry I for one do not tolerating beating (actually he must have been going UFC on her because of the injuries). I have lost a lot if not all respect for Chris Brown. I highly doubt Rihanna would do this for cash considering she has her own successful career w/ sponsorships but hey I guess anything is possible but I doubt thats the case.

I think all the girls if not then most of them cant fathom chris doing something like that...well, u guys really know him? does anyone know him? No. So to say that she did this for money...or that chris isnt the suspec is good, but if ur saying that to stand up for him..come one now, infatuation doesnt count. then again, until either of them speak nothing is really true imo. its still up in the ait and a set-on-ground statement hasnt been said yet. and yes i know it seems like he couldnt have done that...but look at michael jackson lmao.

The two have been known to argue in front of enough people that it was industry known for months. I doubt that, if he didn't do it, that by now there would be something coming out of Chris' camp stating that it didn't happen.

Hey s*** happens. Has nothing to do with their talent or popularity. They're people.

I dont know the exact details of this accused 'wife/girlfriend beating' or being politically corrrect 'doesmtic violence' attack, this is hardly the first time a power couple in enetertainment has had problems.

I wont comment too much on this Brown-Rhinna case till more of the details come out.

Do i think Brown 'beat up' on Rhinna and she trying to downplay it? I believe so.

From the era of Charlie Chaplin to James Brown to Ike Turner and more recently Tommy Lee had with Pamela Anderson, this is not 'new' news. What is news is that Chris Brown now has permenatly lost his 'good guy' image that his team worked hard to create.

Like or not Brown along with arguably Justin Timberlake are now among the most famous 'pop/R&B" Male singer in the world. That the reason this story is getting so much publicty.

I believe he did....1st of he can't sing. Rihanna got her own money so why should want to make a false statement so she can get money out of his sorry ass. She a spokeswoman for CoverGirl. Chris Brown is punk he can't beat a man his own size, but attacking a woman whom couldn't defend herself @ that particular time. Women beaters come in all different shapes, sizes and forms, his lyrics haven't nothing to do with it. Women beaters start off nice and romantic until they got that woman wrapped around their fingers and then they totally change. Its one thing to argue wit your girlfriend, but to put your hands on her shows what time of man you are and thats a true punk!

i really under stand what u are saying it just came as a sudden shock to me bcus they looked so good together and he seemed like such a sweet man and he looked that way u gotta admit.i know how woman abusers are cus i have had been with a man like that before so i know that looks can be decieving but who would have known chris brown of all people would harm a girl cus he was loved by a lot of females with his looks and so on i just don,t understand this unless she must have given him a big reason to hit her cus i cannot picture someone like him hitting her all over an issue cus i indeed feel she did something very messed up to triger him off to do.

Just when you thought this story was on the backburner, it back. Last Night the tv and online tabolid service TMZ released photos of Rhinana from the accused incident in which she was beaten up by Chris Brown. I am sure someone in the LAPD got paid alot of money. This is even more bad taste as today Feb 20, 2009 is her 21st Birthday.

Here the story.

Rihanna Pic from Allegled Beating Sparks Outrage and Investigation:

Singer's Father Reacts To the Photo

Los Angleles, AP and Retuers news services(Feb. 20) - A photo of what appears to be Rihanna's face with bruises, scratches and swelling from an attack allegedly at the hands of boyfriend Chris Brown was posted Thursday night by TMZ.

The close-up image shows a welt above each of the woman's eyebrows, marks on her cheek and around her lips, and general swelling. TMZ refuses to say how it obtained the photo, when it was taken or by whom. Hours after the photo was posted, the Los Angeles Police Department launched an internal investigation and asked for the public's help in finding the person who leaked it.

TMZ obtained a photo that appears to be singer Rihanna, taken shortly after Chris Brown allegedly beat her following a pre-Grammy party. Police have said the woman had visible injuries, and that Brown was gone from the scene when they arrived.

A police news release said the image "has the appearance" of one taken during a domestic violence investigation, and classified its release as a case of serious misconduct that could result in termination.

Asked earlier Thursday whether he could confirm the photo's origin, LAPD Officer Jason Lee said only that the department had not released images of the woman who accused Brown, and would not release evidence photos. A spokeswoman for the district attorney said all evidence related to the case was still with police.

One person who saw the photo is Rihanna's father, Ronald Fenty, who told Us that "It's disturbing. It's good and it's bad to see the picture because there's other people who were thinking differently, that [her injuries] may not be that bad, just a little spank or a little thing."

Brown was arrested Feb. 8 and booked on suspicion of making felony criminal threats to a woman that authorities have not publicly identified. A person familiar with the situation, who was not authorized to speak publicly on the matter and requested anonymity, confirmed that the woman was Rihanna, whose real name is Robyn Fenty.

The person said some of the injuries shown in the photo - specifically the marks on the woman's forehead - were consistent with the injuries Rihanna sustained.

One Hollywood Celebrity speaking out, Roseanne Barr who confessed to being a victim of Domestic Abuse as a young woman, says that Chris Brown "uses language of the perpetrator just like every sleazy bastard who ever smacked his wife, kid mother or girlfriend around uses" in his first and only public statement. She also says his "lies and excuses make me want to beat the crap out of him."

Prosecutors have asked police to provide more information before deciding what charges, if any, to pursue against Brown. Police have said the 19-year-old singer could face domestic violence charges if prosecutors think they are appropriate.

No public statement has been issued on behalf of Rihanna, who turns 21 today on Friday Febuary 20. Email and telephone messages left late Thursday with representatives for both Brown and Rihanna were not immediately returned.

Brown released a statement on Sunday, which read in part, "Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired." The statement, which did not mention Rihanna, said Brown was consulting with loved ones, his mother and pastor.

Brown's arrest came roughly 18 hours after he and Rihanna left a pre-Grammy party honoring music mogul Clive Davis. According to police, Brown and a woman were involved in an altercation in a car traveling through the upscale Hancock Park neighborhood shortly after midnight. Police have said the woman had visible injuries, and that Brown was gone from the scene when they arrived.

Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. and Reuters, Inc.

Personally TMZ is making the entire media business looks bad for showing that photo without Rihanna permission. Any reactions?

That photo was pretty bad man. Chris Brown should be getting time for that man. What a low life. In regards to the way the photo was obtained. I believe its illegal since there is a patient privacy rule and a photo like that looks like it was taken for investigation originally. I think Rihanna should sue TMZ.

Some women need a good slap to straighten them up. Not a beat down though........

Honestly, if Chris Brown did do it which I think he did. He should be thrown in jail. I'm sorry I for one do not tolerating beating (actually he must have been going UFC on her because of the injuries). I have lost a lot if not all respect for Chris Brown. I highly doubt Rihanna would do this for cash considering she has her own successful career w/ sponsorships but hey I guess anything is possible but I doubt thats the case.

Doesn't she make more than he does. Besides he will be getting his a$$ "beaten up" if he goes to prison. They will see his little pretty boy self as a young female, when he goes in (and they go in him).........

Chris Brown and Rihanna has a love-hate relationship so it is really like a rollercoaster, up dramtically, down dramatically. This is the lowest point so far... I feel they should just break-up and find someone else...

I though that is why it happened? Didn't she see a text from another woman, confronted him, and started slapping him first. I say if this was the case, she deserves a slap back (equal rights), but a beat down is too much. Especially if he bit her like a little b!tch.........

Doesn't she make more than he does. Besides he will be getting his a$$ "beaten up" if he goes to prison. They will see his little pretty boy self as a young female, when he goes in (and they go in him).........

Thats what I'm saying since some members where saying it would be money driven which it obviously wasn't. And yeah he won't last a day in jail.

Personally since this is a 1st arrest/major case against Mr Brown if i was his judge firstly i would try to treat him like any other 20something young adult.

If most young men not a music star in America can get a chance in our legal system why not Mr. Brown?

Hey that dumb blonde bimbo Paris Hilton has 2x chances of DWI arrests before going to jail why not Chris Brown.

With that said if i was a Judge in that case I think i give him a 1-time only judgement of 'community service' and these non disputable conditions. They include 1)such as working at least 5,000 hours at a woman's domestic violence center. 2)Also let him write a check of at least $500,000 to orgnaztions that help woman that are victims of being beaten 3)PSA tv and radio announcements 4)2-year conditon of case being dropped if no other arrests.

If Brown screwes up and gets arrestred for anything during those 2 years he goes to jail. End of story.:mad:

Personally since this is a 1st arrest/major case against Mr Brown if i was his judge firstly i would try to treat him like any other 20something young adult.

If most young men not a music star in America can get a chance in our legal system why not Mr. Brown?

Hey that dumb blonde bimbo Paris Hilton has 2x chances of DWI arrests before going to jail why not Chris Brown.

With that said if i was a Judge in that case I think i give him a 1-time only judgement of 'community service' and these non disputable conditions. They include 1)such as working at least 5,000 hours at a woman's domestic violence center. 2)Also let him write a check of at least $500,000 to orgnaztions that help woman that are victims of being beaten 3)PSA tv and radio announcements 4)2-year conditon of case being dropped if no other arrests.

If Brown screwes up and gets arrestred for anything during those 2 years he goes to jail. End of story.:mad:

agreed. although I kinda feel bad for the guy cause of all the ambush his gonna get from everyone...its just a case of losing ur temper at the wrong time without thinking, and in case of the rich and famous the scene is blowen up so everyone in the world can watch it. u lose ur privacy...besides thalent, they are regular human beings like anyone else

Archived