Expelled train operator here

XTO

just as my name is XTO I came out of one of the first classes in 2001. went on the road and everything was just fine. The civil service comm. found some false statements on my application. and went on a mission to expell me. 6months later they kicked me to the curb. but i re applied just this month for the new test. I can't wait to get back. hi everyone.

just as my name is XTO I came out of one of the first classes in 2001. went on the road and everything was just fine. The civil service comm. found some false statements on my application. and went on a mission to expell me. 6months later they kicked me to the curb. but i re applied just this month for the new test. I can't wait to get back. hi everyone.

Welcome, and good luck with getting back in.......

Truthfully it will be hell to get rehired if the alleged false stuff on the application is true. Once TA successfully fires you, they usually don't rehire you. They will keep stuff on you on file, even when and after being fired. Just being honest.........

I had to do with my drivers license record. I feel i can over come it , if i get called again. thanks for all the posts. XTO

That??? I don't recall anyone needing that to operate a subway train. IIRC, only the R/Rs require that, due to FRA regulations, and making sure they don't have a wreck-loose behind the controls of those fast trains.........

That??? I don't recall anyone needing that to operate a subway train. IIRC, only the R/Rs require that, due to FRA regulations, and making sure they don't have a wreck-loose behind the controls of those fast trains.........

your right you don't need a drivers license to be a t/o. but i lied about my driving record and hence fired

your right you don't need a drivers license to be a t/o. but i lied about my driving record and hence fired

i just filled out the application for the next t/o exam and they didnt ask me about my dl or driving record. Is there a second application once you get called up?

• 1 month later...

Archived