Greetings from Walt Disney World/Orlando!

Cait Sith

Nice pics. Have you been on the monorail yet?

Not yet, weather here has been very horrible.

Tomorrow, we'll be going to the Magic Kingdom via Monorail. Free complimentary transportation from the Clarion Hotel to Epcot City & the other places.

I'll have more pics tomorrow :)

Hey, Disney came to new brunswick & thefted rutgers busses! :cool:

Nice photos man, don't forget to fan the monorail! :cool::tup:

Hope you're having a great & safe time!

- A

Not yet, weather here has been very horrible.

Tomorrow, we'll be going to the Magic Kingdom via Monorail. Free complimentary transportation from the Clarion Hotel to Epcot City & the other places.

I'll have more pics tomorrow :(

Eh, I could tell from the pictures.

Oh nice, when you're inside the MK. Go to Tomorrowland. There's a ride called TTA (Tomorrowland Transit Authority), might as well get some shots!

There's a resort called Contemporary Resort I believe, the monorail goes through it.

By the way, don't tell anyone from New York City.

Very Good Pics! Be on the lookout for the Disney Designline bus!

There is no Disney Designline bus in Disney World. They did test it back in March,2009 for month than gone. I heard Disney will not be getting Designline Bus and they did order more Gillig Low Floor. They just got 15 more Gillig Low Floor from 4985 to 4999.

David

Mears Motor Coach Driver

Orlando,Florida:cool:

(NYCT)im sure miss this logo.

There is no Disney Designline bus in Disney World. They did test it back in March,2009 for month than gone. I heard Disney will not be getting Designline Bus and they did order more Gillig Low Floor. They just got 15 more Gillig Low Floor from 4985 to 4999.

David

Mears Motor Coach Driver

Orlando,Florida:cool:

(NYCT)im sure miss this logo.

Well I heard different. 1 of my sources told me that they are starting to running them soon. IDK how soon however from what I heard, they did place an order for them and are getting it.

I find out further as this source is very reliable and has a contact down in the Orlando area.

Well I heard different. 1 of my sources told me that they are starting to running them soon. IDK how soon however from what I heard, they did place an order for them and are getting it.

I find out further as this source is very reliable and has a contact down in the Orlando area.

I will keep my eye open on Designline Bus in Disney World and I will find out the info my my good friend who is a Disney Driver. There is alot of diffirent buses shuttles run in Disney World. Metro Shuttle have 2 ex Lynx buses & 6ex Vortlon buses also Maingate Shuttle have about 8 high floor Gilligs and other company have RTS buses. BTW i work for Mears & we have 14 Nabi 416 Standed for Downtown Disney Area Resorts Shuttle.

David:cool:

(NYCT)I sure miss this logo

Archived