Mother Clara Hale Depot set to re-open 6 months from now June 2013...

depotofrelax

There is some merit to the July 2013 date as that's basically what was expected in 2011-2012. However, I don't know about any updates since then -- it easily could have been moved to earlier (ha!) or later (likely). This is just speculation until we get an official update.

What are you people talking about, the guy asked a question then made an assumption. He's not acting like he knows. Can you guys read?

The problem is he KEEPS opening threads asking the same damn question over and over... I'm just curious as to why it is so important for him to know when a bloody depot opens??

The problem is he KEEPS opening threads asking the same damn question over and over... I'm just curious as to why it is so important for him to know when a bloody depot opens??

This is his first in a LONG time.

Apparently he still hasn't learned anything because his grammer is still depressing to read. And he needs to learn how to wait and find out things, bugging people isn't the answer.

As long as You can understand that person, thats all that Matters.......

The depot is on track to open this Summer/Fall.

It will house 150 buses, and is rumored to operate trips/ full runs on the Bx6, Bx21, Bx32, Bx33, M1, M2, M4, M7, M98 once 126th street depot reopens.

This depot is built for diesel and diesel-electric hybrid buses.

Archived