So QM8, how do you feel about RTS's being in service on the X68?

BM5 via Woodhaven

What happened to all those MCI's that are in storage? What is the purpose of keeping all those local and express buses there if they are just going to sit in the lot and collect dust?

Does QV even have any in storage?  I would imagine that they gave their old ones up or they were scrapped.

Very cool catch man, bet that was a great ride, if a little less comfortable than it should be for $6. Can't imagine the higherups at QV were too pleased about this...

Thanks!

I dont know how the riders felt, but yeah, the higherups were probably not happy about this.

That depends. Were those same higher-ups ordered to send MCI coaches to Rye for Metro-North?

I think QV only sent a few buses, but most of them should be back by now if they were sent up.

That's insane.  They have a whole new MCI bus fleet and they have to send out RTS's?!?  <_< Where are the buses?  

Thats pathetic.. it can't be that even after they sent those MCI's to Rye there isn't enough MCI's to cover it. They should have sent the Novas and other local buses instead

I know, but it might've been because of a shortage just today or something, because everything was normal as can be yesterday.

What happened to all those MCI's that are in storage? What is the purpose of keeping all those local and express buses there if they are just going to sit in the lot and collect dust?

I think they scrapped them, I dont know (one wasn't working right).

Archived