R32 & R42 V Train Pics

Dave160

Here are some R32 and R42 V train pics and vids from today... resized for faster load times. Some of them didnt come out good though B)

025-2.jpg

026-3.jpg

028-2.jpg

029-3.jpg

048.jpg

049.jpg

050.jpg

054.jpg

057-1.jpg

058.jpg

059.jpg

and here are the rest of the pics....

021.jpg

034-3.jpg

037.jpg

039.jpg^only uploaded that because it still had the Av of Americas sign

041-1.jpg

068-1.jpg

069.jpg

075.jpg

076-1.jpg

077-1.jpg

080.jpg

084-1.jpg

Videos coming next post.:) Enjoy.

Guest Charles

Nice shots. As a daily (V) rider, it'll be hard to adjust to the older cars from the R46s. I'm not crazy about the R42s on the (V) but it'll be thrilling to catch the R32 (V). However, will there be any R46s left on the (V)?

Nice shots. As a daily (V) rider, it'll be hard to adjust to the older cars from the R46s. I'm not crazy about the R42s on the (V) but it'll be thrilling to catch the R32 (V). However, will there be any R46s left on the (V)?

I think you might see them here and there, but the (V) will have R40Ms and R42s from now until they are ready to retire.

Love that (D) flying out of West 4 St! Nice shot! :tup::cool:

Thanks guys.

Here are he vids

Very nice pics!

On Wednesday, I was chilling with Dominick and at Northern Boulevard, just at fare control, a mixed R40/R42 pulled in. We thought it was an R train. But when we saw orange rollsigns, I'm like "HOLY ****!" My phone ran out of batteries so I couldn't take any pictures. But very nice work.

Nice pics. Especially the Culver-Crosstown Els.

Thanks!

Awesome stuff on the (V) Dave!

Thanks! :)

nice photos

Thanks

im going to miss those trains....

Yep B)

Nice! that (D) leaving W 4 St is really awesome! :cool: :tup::tup:

Very nice pics!

On Wednesday, I was chilling with Dominick and at Northern Boulevard, just at fare control, a mixed R40/R42 pulled in. We thought it was an R train. But when we saw orange rollsigns, I'm like "HOLY ****!" My phone ran out of batteries so I couldn't take any pictures. But very nice work.

Thanks.

awsome pics and cool vid! i really like the (V) and always wanted to see an

R40/42 and R32 cars on its line! AWSOME! but why the sudden switch?where will the R46's go?

I think it has something to do with the General Manager taking 46's off and putting 32's and 42's on. And thanks.

awsome pics and cool vid! i really like the (V) and always wanted to see an

R40/42 and R32 cars on its line! AWSOME! but why the sudden switch?where will the R46's go?

the R46s were sent to the (F)(R). the new car assignment looks like this:

(E): R160s with occasional R40M/42s

(F): R160s and R46s

(R): R46s only

(V): R32s, R40Ms, R42s

the R46s will return to the (V), though, once all R32s, R40Ms, and R42s at Jamaica retire at the end of this year. because of this car assignment change, i do not believe the (R) will get any R160s since it now runs exclusively R46s. anyway, the links below lead to two (V) videos that i recorded yesterday.

http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/ll177/lesbian_luvr/?action=view&current=MPEG0002-4.flv

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9rfvz_v-train-at-14th-street_auto

the R46s were sent to the (F)(R). the new car assignment looks like this:

(E): R160s with occasional R40M/42s

(F): R160s and R46s

(R): R46s only

(V): R32s, R40Ms, R42s

the R46s will return to the (V), though, once all R32s, R40Ms, and R42s at Jamaica retire at the end of this year. because of this car assignment change, i do not believe the (R) will get any R160s since it now runs exclusively R46s. anyway, the links below lead to two (V) videos that i recorded yesterday.

http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/ll177/lesbian_luvr/?action=view&current=MPEG0002-4.flv

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9rfvz_v-train-at-14th-street_auto

the (V) still uses R46s. like maybe 1-2 sets

Archived