Subway perv's defense to judge: 'My private parts fell out'

Harry

Terrible excuse!!

This reminds me of a story. A friend of mine (who ironically now happens to be a priest) was travelling on a packed (F) train during rush hour several years ago, and this guy was sitting down and had his pants down. When the guy had his "fiesta" it landed on my friend's shoe. Needless to say he was repulsed and threw the shoe out, but the authorities did nothing when he told them and showed them his shoe.

;) YUCK!!!!

Terrible excuse!!

This reminds me of a story. A friend of mine (who ironically now happens to be a priest) was travelling on a packed (F) train during rush hour several years ago, and this guy was sitting down and had his pants down. When the guy had his "fiesta" it landed on my friend's shoe. Needless to say he was repulsed and threw the shoe out, but the authorities did nothing when he told them and showed them his shoe.

;) YUCK!!!!

Oh lord that just pure yuck.

• 3 weeks later...
This happens all the time, these people need to have it cut off. I was on A the train one night a few years back and this dirty guy is sitting across from me and he sees this girl sitting half asleep nodding off and he starts sticking his hand in his pants and moaning OH YEAH OH OH OH and I looked at him in disgust and then he pulled it out and I jumped up and was like YO YOU BETTER GET OFF THE TRAIN THIS STOP RIGHT NOW OR ILL CUT YOUR HEAD OFF! and his excuse was "what im not doing anything!" I was like take this sh*t of the train! and then he starts crying how he cant help it since she was just half asleep and laying there asking for it.

People are sick in the head.

I would've responded "Well, wait til you are off of transit property to "not do anything""!

Archived