The First NG to Ever Have...

Orion

Great pictures! The NG's look great with those roofline ads on them. I have a question, related to these roofline ads. Can they put those long ads on the sides of the NG's like the current "Top Chef" or Gap ads? Is there anything preventing them from putting them on those buses? I ask cause I've seen them on the O7 OG's in the past and I've wondered why they don't put more of them on those buses let alone the NG's. They looked good with them and I'm sure they would look real good on the NG's too. Besides, the MTA loves to scream "poverty!" so you'd think there would be some way to put ads in as many places as possible on buses.
I don't have a clue to be honest lmao..

6989 and 4187 from CS have them as well as 3714 from JFK.

@Orion - Nice catch.

You mean 6889?

I must say, that interior shot is impeccable.
Thanks Miss Six

LOL. my bad, its just that I always see on the corner across Lehman College so much trees. Have to go back

And since its Overhead, Im guessing thats the NEC?

More specifically, the new haven line, since that is very much a NYNH&H catenary tower. Where was the photo taken is what i'm wondering.....

- A

Ohh no, that must be the ugliest look ever, someone please get a photo of a RTS with it.

Yeah; the problem with that was the RTS has less bulkhead space above the windows, and it starts curving into the roof right away. I was seeing it from above, but from the ground, it probably cannot be seen as well. They should just leave that piece off when they place those ads on RTS's.

I think it was 5020 that I saw on the M42 yesterday with the Pix @ Six roof ads.

I think I saw that same bus but I was skateboarding down 42 St by Bryant Park when I saw it...had to take a double take at it and almost hit the stairs when I saw it lol

Archived