R32 A train! + R46 (A)

NYtransit

Really nice. I've been seeing several R32 (A) trains over the last few days; was waiting for the shuttle at Broad Channel when one went by in the other direction, and saw a few in Manhattan last night too.

I also saw an R32 "X" train at West 4th St last night, tried my best to pull out my phone and take a picture. It turned out to be a work train (or maybe school car, don't know), and had the JFK Express rollsign on it. Was really an interesting sight.

Also saw an R32 on the (V) during rush hour yesterday; I was waiting on the West 4th St platform for a friend taking a 6 Avenue local downtown train.

I hear that they are mostly used on various lines for rush hour service. How are there enough trains for the (C) (which as far as I can tell is still exclusively R32s), when they are also being used on the (A), (R) and (V) lines?

I hear that they are mostly used on various lines for rush hour service. How are there enough trains for the (C) (which as far as I can tell is still exclusively R32s), when they are also being used on the (A), (R) and (V) lines?

The (C) is exclusively R32s, but the (A) only runs 2 R32s and the (R) and (V) only run 1 R32 each. The R32 set is not always on the (R) but I think the (V) frequently runs it; it's not too hard to spot one on the (V).

The (C) is exclusively R32s, but the (A) only runs 2 R32s and the (R) and (V) only run 1 R32 each. The R32 set is not always on the (R) but I think the (V) frequently runs it; it's not too hard to spot one on the (V).

The Jamaica R32's, Weekday they are always on the (V), Rarely you will get one on the (R), Weekends you can cacth it on the (R).

And anybody who saw an R32 (A) today thanks, I will get it tommorrow morning.

Today, the (C) was turning at World Trade Center. There were probably some spares not in use, and were put into service.

Archived