Rate your favorite depot logo

St Louis Car 09

The majority are really bland, especially with MTA Bus. Gun Hill is the best. It's a bold insignia. Bright colors and the eagle in the middle with the US shield and banner. Ulmer Park, and Mother Clara Hale logos are unique. Jackie Gleason, Stengal and Eastchester(could have been better if part of the "e" didn't cut through the background) get a pass. Honorable mentions would be 126th St. and Flatbush for their minimal design.

How many "Rate you favorite..." threads do we need reposted.

Ya, next thing is Whats your favorite bus stop..

On the Other hand

Favorite depots:

-West Farms

-Gun Hill- But it REALLY needs to start** learning how to clean its D60HFs

-KingsBridge

-Amsderdam

-Eastchester

-MJQ

-Manhattanville

currently, I'm hearing rumors about 100st getting renamed. If it does, I would very much like it to be renamed the jolly rogers depot with the skull and cross bone as the logo."LOL"

I would agree that the (MTA)Bus logos were rushed and that a contest should be put together and redesign all the logos.

currently, I'm hearing rumors about 100st getting renamed. If it does, I would very much like it to be renamed the jolly rogers depot with the skull and cross bone as the logo."LOL"

I would agree that the (MTA)Bus logos were rushed and that a contest should be put together and redesign all the logos.

Or rename it the Alfred E. Newman bus depot.Epic win

Archived