Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

They may get to the 6,000s because I was called in for the orientation. My list is 5303. I believe the 4,700 was the last person that got the official job, not who they reached out to

Well DCAS has me in an outstanding certification. If that means anything.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay I have a question.. how long after the orientation/ drug test, did y'all get notified for your medical?? It's going on 3 weeks for me and I'm getting anxious

Well DCAS has me in an outstanding certification. If that means anything.

Yea that means your certified to be considered. If you weren't on an outstanding certification, you would have to reinstate your list number. So you're fine.

courtney189-what did you score on the test?

what did you score on the exam?

Lisandro... I got a 92

Hi Courtney did they give you a date for medical yet?

Takingtoolong... Nope I'm still waiting. I'm getting impatient. What about you?

Okay I have a question.. how long after the orientation/ drug test, did y'all get notified for your medical?? It's going on 3 weeks for me and I'm getting anxious

Yea that means your certified to be considered. If you weren't on an outstanding certification, you would have to reinstate your list number. So you're fine.

Lisandro... I got a 92

I am assuming that they call a batch of people at a time on the list and whomever responds begins the process.

Oh wow, nobody you can call?

I called 511, the employment center and the lady was rude. She said it could take 2 to 90 days to be notified for a medical, which is crazy. If you miss the appointment because you didn't get the call or email, you have to reinstate your list number and wait for them to call you to start all over.

I called 511, the employment center and the lady was rude. She said it could take 2 to 90 days to be notified for a medical, which is crazy. If you miss the appointment because you didn't get the call or email, you have to reinstate your list number and wait for them to call you to start all over.

Make you could try this number and see if they could redirect you to the right place (347)643-8218

Hey Courtney well I called Ms Rivera about 2 weeks ago and she said they will call me in May for medical so I can start June class I scored a 92 as well my list number is 4892.... I'm just hoping they can call me this month instead of next

Hey Courtney well I called Ms Rivera about 2 weeks ago and she said they will call me in May for medical so I can start June class I scored a 92 as well my list number is 4892.... I'm just hoping they can call me this month instead of next

Oh wow I called the number Tdevon gave me today and the lady said they are up to 48.. something for their medical. So you should be hearing from them soon. I really hope I hear from them this month also.

Oh wow I called the number Tdevon gave me today and the lady said they are up to 48.. something for their medical. So you should be hearing from them soon. I really hope I hear from them this month also.

Well that's good. I wish they would get to my list number before the list expires.

Well that's good. I wish they would get to my list number before the list expires.

The list expire February 2017 but they may keep it going like they've been doing. They renew the list every year... I'm sure you will be called maybe before or August

Wow that sounds great!! I think I will call by the Ned of this week or beginning of next week to see how close they are to my list number. I am soo nervous and excited!

The list expire February 2017 but they may keep it going like they've been doing. They renew the list every year... I'm sure you will be called maybe before or August

Could be. Remember there's a new conductor exam going on right now. They may start using that list once the date comes for this one, the way it's looking. Luckily I am taking that one just in case they don't reach my number.

Could be. Remember there's a new conductor exam going on right now. They may start using that list once the date comes for this one, the way it's looking. Luckily I am taking that one just in case they don't reach my number.

Hi Devon,

I'm sure they will call you that list won't be established until sometime next year they will be way more turn outs than our exam number so I think you will get called. If I get called soon I will let you know everything in regards to the list being expired and when they will reach your number...

Hi Devon,

I'm sure they will call you that list won't be established until sometime next year they will be way more turn outs than our exam number so I think you will get called. If I get called soon I will let you know everything in regards to the list being expired and when they will reach your number...

Cool thanks

Wow that sounds great!! I think I will call by the Ned of this week or beginning of next week to see how close they are to my list number. I am soo nervous and excited!

I wish you the best of luck. I know the feeling. I have so many emotions, nervous, excited, anxious all wrapped into one.

Hi I just took the preliminary conductor trainee exam at the end of March for metro north. I guess there were like 30,000 applicants from that hiring rollout they did in January. I feel lucky to have gotten offered the test. Anyone have any idea where, when and how I might find out about my test results?

Thanks

Hi I just took the preliminary conductor trainee exam at the end of March for metro north. I guess there were like 30,000 applicants from that hiring rollout they did in January. I feel lucky to have gotten offered the test. Anyone have any idea where, when and how I might find out about my test results?

Thanks

wrong thread.

Archived