Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah but to get a class of 40 conductors they probably go through at least 120 names on the list. Remember a lot of people don't pass the background check or don't even show up.

Got it. So 120 times 10 equals 1200. 4870 plus 1200 equals 6070. As far as getting close to 6200, it's a possibility, but not a guarantee.

And do you think they are going to have classes every month until the list expires? Hiring might slow down?

All I can say is: Take an educated guess, and go with your 'gut' feeling.

Wow! What was your list number? I am list 6,290 but I doubt they will get that far. Which class are they gonna put you in to?

489× This is for the June class. I am soo nervous about the medical. The list expires every February then it's renewed. I think they will reach your number because they are moving quite fast and the list for the exam that just came out hasn't been established yet. So just sit tight. I don't know anything else about the processing. I will know a bit more once I go in for round 2 next week.

There will get to you

Congrats I just left there after the lady at the desk grilled me they took us downstairs for a info session the lady giving it was very helpful am just waiting for my email the June class starts on the 13th

Congrats, you got this don't be nervous. Remain positive. Let's us know how it's goes.

Thanks Devon I will let you know my fate when I leave there lol

There will get to you Congrats I just left there after the lady at the desk grilled me they took us downstairs for a info session the lady giving it was very helpful am just waiting for my email the June class starts on the 13th

Congrats to you! Hopefully you will make it to the June 13th class along with me. If not then the July class. Thanks a lot Ammo!

From what I can see it looks like they have a class planned all the way till August. So it's a good chance they will continue to call more people. I'm more concerned about the people who have received a letter. Someone here posted they received a letter in the very high 5,000 list number. I just remember that person was about 1,500 from my list number.

The question would be how many letters does the mta send out. Let's say someone with a score of 63xxx receives a letter to come downtown. That would mean a few people on this forum should be called as well. I think once you get that 1st letter to come downtown is good. Anyone can clarify if I am wrong.

Okay, so I called downtown and they are up to list number 5896 for the employment letter. So that is less than 800 people from my number and for some of you it's even lower. So just keep checking those mail boxes it could be any day now especially since they are trying to fill up June and July classes.

Yeah but how far so they plan to hire? I doubt they will hire beyond list number 6,000. You need to remember the exam expires in 9 months

there's an August class and probably more classes going to be scheduled. You would have to assume they will continued up until the last day the exam expires.

The last person appointed is only 4860. The most they are going to reach is probably 6,100 or so

see Appointed and canvassed are too different things. You have to remember some people will pass the job not wanting it. Some will fail the drug exam, some don't have updated addresses. So you have to factor in that not every single person call will take the job. If your in the low 6,000 list range I would say you have a good shot.

I keep getting emails of repetitive conversation this person asks The same questions over And over. It's beyond annoying. We all try to answer his or her questions to the best of our knowledge but she keeps asking the same things over and over my goodness. If you think they will not get to your list number then okay fine stop saying the same things. Please!!! I am beyond annoyed. I don't mean to sound harsh but seriously though! I know you want to work we all do. Please be patient...

I keep getting emails of repetitive conversation this person asks The same questions over And over. It's beyond annoying. We all try to answer his or her questions to the best of our knowledge but she keeps asking the same things over and over my goodness. If you think they will not get to your list number then okay fine stop saying the same things. Please!!! I am beyond annoyed. I don't mean to sound harsh but seriously though! I know you want to work we all do. Please be patient...

Amen, I feel like I'm repeating myself. I just wanted to share some important information.

Archived