Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

also is the list extended to 2017 or just this summer? when will they start to hire off the new list from the test that was just given>

The list expires February 2017 as per DCAS and I don't know when they will start calling from the new list. The list haven't been established yet because people just took the exam... maybe sometime next year depending on how many took the exam I guess.

also is the list extended to 2017 or just this summer? when will they start to hire off the new list from the test that was just given>

from the way it looks it's going to be a while before they call off the new conductor list. Plus some people still haven't taken the new conductor exam yet.

anyone have any idea how many conductors are hired per year?

Would be hard to tell because every class of conductors are different from the last.

On a different note I just called DCAS automated service and, they are moving fast on the list but, I was on a outstanding certification since January and now it says that i'm not currently on a outstanding certification what gives lol. 

Who thinks they will hire off of list 6250??

They will eventually. There's no exact time. Getting hired for the MTA or city job is a waiting game. I would say 90% of the hiring process is a waiting game. Just sit tight, stay out of trouble and, you'll get hired. 

Has anyone ever been on a outstanding certification and then not on a outstanding certification without being sent a letter but still on the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, this has been the case for me since the list has been established. I think this is a way they do their hiring process.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Has anyone ever been on a outstanding certification and then not on a outstanding certification without being sent a letter but still on the list.

Outstanding certification means they are in the hiring process, when they suspend hiring temporarily you are no longer on a outstanding certification.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just found out I am finally on an outstanding certification. Those who have received a letter for drug test...was the date to go for drug test a week later after getting the letter in the mail? I know this is a silly question but just asking because I haven't been at my mailing address since Friday morning.

Btw I am well aware that it s a long shot should there be anything in the mail but just never know since I had my name restored to list. Guess being a bit paranoid too, don't want to miss the opportunity again. Lol

What's your list number?

Archived