Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I pulled the ebv already 2 wks out I tell all my T/O if you stop short we good but if am off just a bit we good last week that board flew pass me and I pulled and we were 5 cars in the tunnel so rcc said proceed to next station and the Tss was waiting right there

I pulled the ebv already 2 wks out I tell all my T/O if you stop short we good but if am off just a bit we good last week that board flew pass me and I pulled and we were 5 cars in the tunnel so rcc said proceed to next station and the Tss was waiting right there

ebv - emergency brake valve? Hey you gotta do what you have to do.

wow,  crazy ...tdevon ..yea they will hide the board on purpose or cover it just to test you especially you being on probation,

Ammo, how is the job so far I mean is it what you expected? after doing c/r for a few weeks you think you just want to be a T/O? After you pulled the EBV due to over run station was the T/o pissed? did he want to cover it up like nothing happened? who called it in to RCC?

It's okay they sticking me on those overnights today I had the 7line and Willets point and main st sometimes opens both side of the train my T/O was a dick but that's him when dude over ran the station I told him you call or I will

The Conductor November will start on the 28th. My frustrating trying to reach ms.rivera. I ended up emailing and got a automatic reply to call Ms. Ruby Robinson. Sure enough she picked up on the 2ND ring and was able to help me.

Sorry for grammar 

The Conductor November will start on the 28th. My frustrating trying to reach ms.rivera. I ended up emailing and got a automatic reply to call Ms. Ruby Robinson. Sure enough she picked up on the 2ND ring and was able to help me.

Sorry for grammar

do you still have Ms. Robinson's number?

I will be out of the office from Friday, May 27, 2016 and returning on Monday, June 06, 2016. Should you require assistance, please contact Ms. Maya Ginelli at (347) 643-8372 or Maya.Ginelli@nyct.com or Ms. Ruby Robinson at (347) 643-8198 or Ruby.Robinson@nyct.com

Im here at 180 Livingston. Got a letter for pre-employment. So it looks like ill be going through the pre-employment process all over again. They just called up a separate line for anyone who got a phone call or email to come in for medical and final processing. Ill post here again if anything changes

I went Wednesday. They will be calling you in 2 by2 to refill you drug test application. After that you will be sent for second drug test. According to the lady in office. Dcas is still appointing people by list number, so mta is calling everyone in to do 2ND drug test in case some people don't make it through process. Process as in dcas screening, drug testing and medicals.

i am hoping it does, I hope I get to pick the division I want

how is JMA and Ammo doing? give us a feedback :)

I'm doing just fine and YX is only for Train Operators. They have it because the new guys are messing up switches in the yards. Conductors don't mess with the YX thank God!

I went Wednesday. They will be calling you in 2 by2 to refill you drug test application. After that you will be sent for second drug test. According to the lady in office. Dcas is still appointing people by list number, so mta is calling everyone in to do 2ND drug test in case some people don't make it through process. Process as in dcas screening, drug testing and medicals.

I see thanks for the info.

my thing is that my 90 days didn't pass and I got another letter for pre-employment..i will make sure when I go there next week I point this out to them, they should be treating this as my 2nd drug test instead of starting this process all over again

You will be doing pre employment process again of than drug test. The ten year work history won't be collected. The reason you are being called now for 2ND drug test is because even though it hasn't expired yet, if you are a candidate for the Nov29 class by then your drug will be expired. 

*wont

You will be doing pre employment process again of than drug test. The ten year work history won't be collected. The reason you are being called now for 2ND drug test is because even though it hasn't expired yet, if you are a candidate for the Nov29 class by then your drug will be expired.

*wont

I've that's the case then I won't be called unless there's a December class.

Archived