Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It could come in the afternoon, usually usps delivers twice a day (at least from what I experienced, but I'm not sure of the technicalities).

I live right across from the post office I'm like the 3rd building on the mailmans route. Depending on when the letter was mailed I believe I would definitely get one tomorrow. I don't know why they don't send emails but ask for it every time we show up.

I live right across from the post office I'm like the 3rd building on the mailmans route. Depending on when the letter was mailed I believe I would definitely get one tomorrow. I don't know why they don't send emails but ask for it every time we show up.

I was figuring I would have received an email too, being that its more efficient.  I would check at least 10 times a day (spam box as well).  I wasn't expecting a letter at all.  It was a pleasant surprise.  There has been occasions where it would be mixed up with another persons mail and I would receive it days later.

I was figuring I would have received an email too, being that its more efficient. I would check at least 10 times a day (spam box as well). I wasn't expecting a letter at all. It was a pleasant surprise. There has been occasions where it would be mixed up with another persons mail and I would receive it days later.

I've been checking my emails too. The pattern has been that I receive my letter on Wednesday or Thursday for a report date for a Monday or Tuesday.

my friend got called in for T/O but he is on medical hold, so he had to put his name back on the list...the T/O list extended to Sept 2017 which is crazy..so I am thinking if the C/R will be extended as well just like the T/O

I doubt they would extend this list it's been extended twice. They probably extended the list until the new Train Operator exam is given and the list established.

my friend got called in for T/O but he is on medical hold, so he had to put his name back on the list...the T/O list extended to Sept 2017 which is crazy..so I am thinking if the C/R will be extended as well just like the T/O

Wow, I hope that it wont actually take another 9-10 months to actually be called.  That's crazy, (even though ive already waited 8-9 years lol)

Well, it looks like neither the promotional nor the 6601 open competitive lists have issued yet, so yours is the only list they're calling from. I'm curious to see if they settle the labor contract on time, it's supposed to be signed early next week.

Once the labor contract is reached there should be a lot more retirements and a lot more hiring.

I don't see how you didn't, I believe me and your list# wasn't far apart?

I would call them to find out honestly, I made up my mind to decline the position and just go for what I really wanted to do in MTA which is a car inspector or signal maintainer, I don't see any sense to leave my job currently making slightly more with a pension as well...good luck to you guys and tdevon don't give up there is another B/O exam next month as well

I would call them to find out honestly, I made up my mind to decline the position and just go for what I really wanted to do in MTA which is a car inspector or signal maintainer, I don't see any sense to leave my job currently making slightly more with a pension as well...good luck to you guys and tdevon don't give up there is another B/O exam next month as well

I know. I have eggs in different baskets so something will call me soon. I can focus on my CDL.

Is there a test coming up for car inspector or signal maintainer coming up soon?

Archived