Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

I called as well and was told that the list is at 6432 and the last class will be on 1/16. I also asked what number do they think they will stop at and an answer could not be provided. My list number is 649X. Sigh...oh well. I still have some hope but it feels like it might not happen, being that the 16th is less than 13 days away.

All you can do is stay positive watch for an email and pray. Your closer to the last number than I am.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone heard anything about the cleaners being offered from this list? I went in for pre employment and drug test for a cleaner. The last time I called they told me that there was a hiring freeze on cleaners. I have not been able to get in touch with anyone at mta who knows anything about the cleaners.

I called many times before I was able to get through to anyone. I called about the cleaner position that I went for pre employment. They keep telling me different things. First they said that there was a hiring freeze on cleaners. Today they told me to once again check my email for something that may never come, which is really frustrating. They also told me that 300 people took the drug test, and to just keep checking my email and to keep calling. As the time approaches when this list expires, it seems that I won't be able to get this cleaner job with the mta. There is no order or process when your just a number on a list. They can easily skip over you without any warning and that's it.

I called many times before I was able to get through to anyone. I called about the cleaner position that I went for pre employment. They keep telling me different things. First they said that there was a hiring freeze on cleaners. Today they told me to once again check my email for something that may never come, which is really frustrating. They also told me that 300 people took the drug test, and to just keep checking my email and to keep calling. As the time approaches when this list expires, it seems that I won't be able to get this cleaner job with the mta. There is no order or process when your just a number on a list. They can easily skip over you without any warning and that's it.

I have come to learn that the more you call the more wrong or mislead information you get. I know you want to know the status but calling everyday is making it worse since you really can't seem to get the right answer. We all know it's not organized right or even properly done but, all you can do is wait. Patience is the key. Nobody hasn't received an email which isn't good and bad.

I have come to learn that the more you call the more wrong or mislead information you get. I know you want to know the status but calling everyday is making it worse since you really can't seem to get the right answer. We all know it's not organized right or even properly done but, all you can do is wait. Patience is the key. Nobody hasn't received an email which isn't good and bad.

I'm rocking with Tdev on this because I've heard the list is expiring February 16th now if I don't hear by Jan 16th. Just gotta stop stressing. What will be will be you gotta try to plant multiple seeds. I'm focusing on corrections and bus operator now.

I'm rocking with Tdev on this because I've heard the list is expiring February 16th now if I don't hear by Jan 16th. Just gotta stop stressing. What will be will be you gotta try to plant multiple seeds. I'm focusing on corrections and bus operator now.

getting hired for the city isn't a easy process but one thing for sure it's definitely a waiting game.

Letter is for my 3rd pre employment, list # 653x

I'll see what happens at this point I might stay at my current job till I can find a higher paying position in mta such as car inspector or signal maintainer

Congrats I'm happy cause that means they're close to my number 60 away in fact. You got yours now God willing I'll get mines.

I know for me it meant waiting some more.if I receive another it would be my third pre employment since August 2016 and my number is 701X so at this point anything can happen I'm just glad people are being called in and the list is moving whether it reaches me or not.....I can't be to upset it is a 8 year old list

Sent from my iPhone using NYC Transit Forums mobile app

Archived