Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

Gotta love being on those empty SB (Q)s, going between the cars, and viewing the vivid sunrise above Coney Island between West 8th and Stillwell. :cool:

And then the fall, the splat, the meat grinding by the train wheels, the emergency brake application from human meat smacking into the tripcock, the investigation, etc. :P

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So putting my laptop to sleep while a YouTube video is running causes YouTube to slow my entire browser down. I had to shut Firefox down and restart it twice and almost did it a third time before I found a stray YouTube tab.

This is also one of the times I actually tried to study because my guide was online...I get one question in and have to wait 15 minutes just for my browser to catch a breath, and then another 10 for it to acknowledge me scrolling my mouse wheel one click.

Well, V-day is over and I don't have to spend any more money on chichè items so its back 2 the grind for me lol

Random: some nostalgic R160 announcements:

"This is a Bay Parkway bound (Mx) local train. The Next Stop is... 36 Street."

"This is a Lower East Side-2 Avenue bound (V) Local train. The Next Stop is... Broadway-Lafayette Street."

"This is an Astoria-Ditmars Blvd bound (W) Local train. The Next Stop is... Broadway."

also, go on the (F) and the announcement still says...

"this is: lower East side-2 Avenue. transfer is available to the (V) train."

I heard that on a weekend :P

Give me a F

Give me an O

Give me an A

Give me a M

What's that spell?

(F)(MTA)(A)(M)...er :P:P

*Cliche

Accent should be the other way. My laptop lacks a number pad that allows you to enter the accented letters, so that didn't really do much. Stickler for people that fudge even the most basic of French phrases up, like "coup de grace" and how people try to sound smart by not saying the "s" sound at the end of "grace."

A while back gangs joined the military on their own and stole guns and took them back to their neighborhood, so its NOT a good idea to send thugs to fight in the war.

Ah, but that's because they were part of the military. I'm saying they should send them [orange jumpsuits and all] and dump their asses in the Mid East and let them enter the caves and let them shoot it out. :)

I friggin' hate food from all these Chinese food stores. I have a cold. I got soup from one of the stores. It didn't help me, instead it made me wake up at 4:25 and start vomiting.

The soups i've tasted were usually ok [but high in cholesterol], otherwise no other ill effects on me. Some places the soup can be watery, others can be thick and 'chewy'. Then again, maybe it's an ethnic thing? lol - J/K :shrugs:

=

Last week went to B&H and damn that place was like a maze. I had no idea it was that big or confusing to walk thru. But overall it was pretty good and I got the camera stuff I needed. Sales rep was friendly and pretty knowledgeable [gave a small walkthru about the camera i needed to buy]. Totally loved the conveyor belt system they got running thru the store. [Like a kid in a toy factory.]

So that place gets my :tup:

Wirelessly posted via (BlackBerry8520/5.0.0.900 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

*Cliche

Accent should be the other way. My laptop lacks a number pad that allows you to enter the accented letters, so that didn't really do much. Stickler for people that fudge even the most basic of French phrases up, like "coup de grace" and how people try to sound smart by not saying the "s" sound at the end of "grace."

I get mixed up on which way they go sometimes. Only got a 70 in French back in HS so I guess there goes the explaination lol

Well, V-day is over and I don't have to spend any more money on chichè items so its back 2 the grind for me lol

Give me a F

Give me an O

Give me an A

Give me a M

What's that spell?

(F)(MTA)(A)(M)...er :):P

hey! >:)

wait arent there good foamers and bad foamers?

hey! >:o

wait arent there good foamers and bad foamers?

Hmmm, that's a good question.

But then again, we all have our little foamer moments once in a while (don't lie and say you don't cuz I met most of ya before :P) so I guess its whatever you make of it lol

That spells F R E S H P O N D :):P

I might have failed english back in HS but aint no M in Fresh Pond...except the (M) train :P

random thought:

why don't they make a special youtube for schools that filters bad videos or blocks videos by their rating?

its annoying that right now Im using a school computer and I can't check my youtube :mad:.

Another random thought:

Its going to be 60+ degrees friday :cool:

random thought:

why don't they make a special youtube for schools that filters bad videos or blocks videos by their rating?

its annoying that right now Im using a school computer and I can't check my youtube :mad:.

Another random thought:

Its going to be 60+ degrees friday :cool:

ANOTHER random thought: This is why. Why aren't you doing work and instead browsing NYCTF? And you wonder why YT is blocked? If it were open, NO student would do work :P:P