Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

black person PLEEEEEEAAAASSSEEEEEE :P

YOU PLEASE! YOU PLEASE DAMNIT! MOTHERFUDGER IF YOU SAY PLEASE AGAIN I WILL COME OVER THERE THROUGH THE INTERNET* AND RIP YOUR HEAD OFF! RIP YOUR HEAD OFF AND SHOVE IT DOWN THE NOW OPEN NECKHOLE! DGFLDSIDFK DWFKWHDFJJ!NHHJ!HJL H!UNJH

:P:P

*(make sure you have broadband. I don't like tight spaces :P)

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you please! You please damnit! Motherfudger if you say please again i will come over there through the internet* and rip your head off! Rip your head off and shove it down the now open neckhole! Dgfldsidfk dwfkwhdfjj!nhhj!hjl h!unjh

:P:P

*(make sure you have broadband. I don't like tight spaces :P)

who the hell are you talking to like that, anti-semite???????????

Well the repairman came and said that there was some water corrosion in the line outside and that was fixed. As for everything else, it should work fine. Main issue is the download speed is slower than it should meaning I'll need a higher speed modem. Upload is fine.

Had a minor scare with my external drive. It had a usb error message and I feared I lost everything in it. So I plugged everything in the old computer to take everything out of the external drive and all the files were fine. But after this I'm retiring the old external drive. It was a western digital 80gb drive. I know there are bigger sized drives, I only used this for documents and stuff that don't take up much space.

Well the repairman came and said that there was some water corrosion in the line outside and that was fixed. As for everything else, it should work fine. Main issue is the download speed is slower than it should meaning I'll need a higher speed modem. Upload is fine.

Had a minor scare with my external drive. It had a usb error message and I feared I lost everything in it. So I plugged everything in the old computer to take everything out of the external drive and all the files were fine. But after this I'm retiring the old external drive. It was a western digital 80gb drive. I know there are bigger sized drives, I only used this for documents and stuff that don't take up much space.

So I assume your service provider doesn't provide you with your own modem?? Verizon came and set up my stuff. I didn't have a lift a finger or buy anything. FiOS was set up in about 30 mins and the laptop was connected to my network in no time. :cool:

I did love Cablevision back when Charles Dolan owned it. He has to step in and undo what his son is doing, though.

I played Black Ops on wireless FiOS last night and my connection was still superb.

I had FiOS 50/20 over Xbox LIVE, and my connection was godlike. I had three devices connected to WiFi with my computer on at the same time. Godlike connection. Now I have Optimum BOOST, but I actually don't see any difference.