Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

Oren is a moron...he sticks up for TS every time he changes the title to "such and such is an anti-SEMITE" yet when someone calls TS out on his BS he's never around. He's just stabbing himself in the foot. As for Kew Gardens Teleport he can be an ass when ready, here's a perfect example: http://www.subchat.com/read.asp?Id=1011033

He must have forgotten that North Eastern T/O has dyslexia which impedes his ability to spell words corectly. That's not right at all to poke fun at his disability.

True, but he and Oren aren't on my 'list'. They are ok despite sticking up for TS.

Subchat is a hot mess but one thing that never gets old is calling people out by changing the thread title! No, I do not by any means agree with the Kew Gardens dude making fun of that poster's disability, I'm mainly referring to the posts down below that one.

Otherwise I pretty much agree with everything that has been said about the chat these past few posts.

Lol, forget about changing the title, how about being called out for making a duplicate thread when another exists like it's a sin to have a 2nd thread? [shame they can't change/edit there like sites like this can.]

Yup, just stay away from ot chat and for the most part the other forums are ok - unless it's 'check your e-mails' that same shit over and over again...

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who is this Weinberg guy? If he's the guy I saw on Youtube shooting footage on LIB, man is he annoying!! :mad:

He's the main troll on subchat. He whines,bitches, moans, constantly starts flame wars and will personally attack you over something thats not personal. I would love to write what I think about him but I cant without being uber explicit.

Ever wondered what the letters in bra sizes meant? well, here we go:

A = almost there

B = barely anything

C = can't complain

D = damn!

DD = Double damn!!

E = emormous

F = fake

G = get a reduction

H = help, I've fallen and I can't get up!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL B) B) :P

Guest lance25

I'm pretty sure there would be people who'd complain about nearly 1700 similar R110Bs on the rails. I do like the seats though. Vignelli may not have been able to make a useful map for the NYC Subway, but in my opinion, he takes the cake on interior train design.

Why can't we have R110B's instead of those lame, cookie-cutter R160's?

Because then you people would be complaining about the R110B's the same way B)

Edited by rr4567
R10B --> R110B. There was no R10B

:confused: Why fake for F-Cup? Pretty clever!

Ever wondered what the letters in bra sizes meant? well, here we go:

A = almost there

B = barely anything

C = can't complain

D = damn!

DD = Double damn!!

E = emormous

F = fake

G = get a reduction

H = help, I've fallen and I can't get up!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL B) B) :P