Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some reason, NYPD set up a checkpoint on Avenue C SB between 23 & 20 Sts. Traffic is backed up on the exit all the way to 34 St

And in more important news...

I'M ON PAID VACATION!!! :rock::cool:

Bout to be off this, because unlike all of you who will be asleep tomorrow morning, I'll be going to school........Have fun in your PJ's and warm beds....;)

And while you're in school, I'll be home all day playing Gran Tourismo 5 in my Guitar Hero PJs and a big ass bowl of Coca Pebbles :P

(Real talk lol)

I always try to avoid what I like to call the "bomb seats". Those are the seats on the NTTs, near the interior car sliding doors (not sure what the official name for those doors are) that the homeless always seem to use.

The doors at the end of the car or storm doors?

I avoid those seats [towards the end of the cars 2/4 seaters] because that's where I see the homeless people sit when I do see them.

Damn it, there was this Facebook group about the NYC Subway that had photos of the coolest and weirdest stuff in the subway, including:

-"Brodaway" on the (G) (which is how I started getting into the subway)

-The group starter finding a somewhat concealed outlet on the ceiling of a subway station, and taking a photo of his Blackberry charger plugged into it

-hijinks within subway cars, such as a girl in one of those toy Hummers and more...

But it apparently went down last year or something.

Rain rain go away, come again when I'm not on vacation

Damn it, there was this Facebook group about the NYC Subway that had photos of the coolest and weirdest stuff in the subway, including:

-"Brodaway" on the (G) (which is how I started getting into the subway)

-The group starter finding a somewhat concealed outlet on the ceiling of a subway station, and taking a photo of his Blackberry charger plugged into it

-hijinks within subway cars, such as a girl in one of those toy Hummers and more...

But it apparently went down last year or something.

I know plenty of places were you can do that

Ladies and gentleman, it's been a long struggle, but March 6th is here today and....

<removed images>

Pokémon Black and White are finally out here in America!

Racist games, the proper names for them would be Pokemon African-American and Pokemon Caucasian LOL :(

Racist games, the proper names for them would be Pokemon African-American and Pokemon Caucasian LOL :(

It's supposed to be Yin/Yang dude.

The fact that this is the first game to feature actual black people (the region these games are set in is actually based on NYC!) is irrelevant. :)

just make sure you get it soon, you don't want to miss out on the liberty ticket. i downloaded mine before i even started.

Don't worry, it doesn't end until April 10th.

The disconnect between America and England is weird.

In England, the Liberty Pass event is March 4th -> April 22nd, but in America it's March 6th -> April 10th only.

I want to get an Axew especially. And I'm all set to get Zorua and Zoroark.