Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

True. Just about every chick has that "boss bitch" attitude. However it depends on the chick if she brings out that attitude often or not...

Lol at your "Broke hoes comment" Yep. If you've noticed, Urban "models" never go to the clubs alone. Hence why they usually call it "girls night out".... They let the other broads or dude spend at the clubs for them...

Don't even get me started on Karinne Steffans... She's the very example of broke hoe.... wasn't too long ago she started to change... Chicks don't realize what they do wrong until it's too late. To be honest, I stop messing with chicks my age... I go for older chicks now. Chicks my age got a head full of air that needs bursting...

Oh, and to answer your last question: None. lol

Fam, I can go on & on w/ this discussion.....

Classic stuff when Jamie Foxx dissed the shit out of superhead on his radio show (foxxhole radio... whatever happened to that anyway ?)

Hate to say this, but her son is gonna end up being a huge woman's apologist (a.k.a, a mangina)....

His mother was a slore.... Men in general are super defensive when it comes to they moms..... Put two & two together.....

Lol... girls night out..... Ever heard the saying "Misery loves company"....

Ever hear what those type of women complain about when they go clubbin..... Ever see & hear females ward off the very thing they complain about when they go clubbin...... Ever realized the greatest enemy of a female is another female - I'll go one further & say that the greatest natural enemy of an older female is a younger female.... Because it reminds her of what she no longer has...

YOUTH !

The very thing most guys want in a potential mate.... It's human nature for an older guy to get with a younger female....

Old females know this, and old females don't want older guys b/c it's a further reminder of how old they are.....

Crabs in the barrel man.... crabs in the barrel.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fam, I can go on & on w/ this discussion.....

Classic stuff when Jamie Foxx dissed the shit out of superhead on his radio show (foxxhole radio... whatever happened to that anyway ?)

Hate to say this, but her son is gonna end up being a huge woman's apologist (a.k.a, a mangina)....

His mother was a slore.... Men in general are super defensive when it comes to they moms..... Put two & two together.....

Lol... girls night out..... Ever heard the saying "Misery loves company"....

Ever hear what those type of women complain about when they go clubbin..... Ever see & hear females ward off the very thing they complain about when they go clubbin...... Ever realized the greatest enemy of a female is another female - I'll go one further & say that the greatest natural enemy of an older female is a younger female.... Because it reminds her of what she no longer has...

YOUTH !

The very thing most guys want in a potential mate.... It's human nature for an older guy to get with a younger female....

Old females know this, and old females don't want older guys b/c it's a further reminder of how old they are.....

Crabs in the barrel man.... crabs in the barrel.

I could too bro.

Oh you mean this? (Younger members should not hear this)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtMAV_sDwm0

Yeah I remember that. Not sure what happened to it... True true about her son... I wonder if he knows what his mom did... They don't call her "Superhead" for nothing lmao.

Yep definitely heard of that saying... If I find a mature young chick then why not? Sure don't want anything like one of my ex's. She's a goldigger to put it nicely... Most chicks are like that now a days too... Kind of reminds me of our convo about females on V-day.. I prefer older chicks though.

Funny how chicks like older men but then again that falls in the "goldigger" Catagory...

Edited by NYCtrainfan01

This has to be the strangest pitch invasion I've ever seen. There's been 3 this round alone. Last night some bloke ran onto the G. They were doing an on ground interview and in the background you could see the security guards flood in all directions then said invader appeared. There was another in the match above with an Essendon supporter running out. Must of said a few words to them because they were down by 60 odd points.

Whoever makes the money off the fines is getting rich. $21,000 so far. It's $7,000 per offence

Edited by Pakenhamtrain

Way I always look at it, to each his own.... I never been much of a trend follower anyway.......

I'm personally not gonna mar my body w/ tat's, brandings (which no one really does anymore), & piercings.....

I see what you mean by that, I don't normally follow trends either, I just think piercings are cool, but everyone has their own opinion, and it really depends on the type of piercing tbh.... I agree w/you on tattoos, I really hate them. find them ugly and don't understand the point of them, I get that ppl use them as a form of "art" and to express themselves but a lot of ppl OD on them (Lil Wayne, for example).... A lot of dudes in my school all want to get "tatted up", when they say that I just smh, it is so dumb....

You can sign up for one. I've been using it for all my photos, and it works wonderfully.

Speaking of that, I still have no idea why there are error messages when I upload a whole bunch of pics. I click on the supposed problem pics and they work fine. Just strange and kinda maddening. for some uploads, that are over 150 pics, that will make me ballistic tring to find the very pics that didn't get processed. Edited by Grand Concourse

Speaking of that, I still have no idea why there are error messages when I upload a whole bunch of pics. I click on the supposed problem pics and they work fine. Just strange and kinda maddening. for some uploads, that are over 150 pics, that will make me ballistic tring to find the very pics that didn't get processed.

It works fine for me. I've downloaded more than 200 photos and nothing has happened. I will tell you that if you don't have the updated version of Java, then using the bulk uploader is tough.

This is the battle i'm fighting as a young adult male. The majority of females out here aren't worth my time yet there are hormones raging that have to be dealt with in some kind of way. One of those cases where a dude is stuck between a rock and a hardplace.

I feel you.. The only thing you could do is to keep trying to find a female that IS worth your time.. There has to be a girl out there that is...

I'll take any girl that's NOT from high school and that's not taken.

Lol! I see what you mean! I stopped dating for the rest of my time in h.s. until I meet someone who I am really into... I feel that relationships are an unnecessary stress that I don't need... These H.S. girls really aren't very mature, don't know what they want and are really annoying and confusing.. Its just very annoying to deal with tbh... I hate cheaters and I know girls who date multiple guys at once and use them (I tend to avoid those type of girls)

You shouln't take just any girl now. ;)

Lol! Many ppl just date anyone for the sake of having a relationship, which leads to failed relationships as they don't get to know each other well, haven't made that mistake before, thank god!...

Lol! Many ppl just date anyone for the sake of having a relationship, which leads to failed relationships as they don't get to know each other well, haven't made that mistake before, thank god!...

That's true. I know a few guys/girls that do that. I tell them not to but no they don't want to listen... Then said person comes crying to me (which I hate by the way) that their relation went bad. I give them that " Take that s--- somewhere else" look, Then they know to back off.

- The ellipses ("continuous periods") was a habit I picked up ever since I've pretty much been on the internet... Someone else a couple months ago (through PM) asked why I use ellipses... one of the main reason is for spacing purposes; makes it easier to tell when a statement is being ended & another is beginning.... as opposed to just the one period you don't really notice if you're speed reading (which I do quite a bit)..... Another reason is, since I used to drop lyrics on rap battle sites, I would always use ellipses after every bar..... On actual paper, I don't write using ellipses though.....

Yeah, I've always liked that about your posts. It makes them seem relaxed and like you're talking to a real person. Like sitting next to you in front of a map and you casually explaining the routes in the area and all that. (**Man, I wish they had that "Thumbs up** sign back up)

While we are still on the topic of girls and relationships, I hate girls who dependent on men and I hate girls who only focus on looks. This one girl that goes to my school (she is a Sophomore now) is in a relationship w/a new guy every 3 days and they treat her bad and she always complains about it and she's a good girl, its really sad to see her turn out like this. But again, as I said, many feel the need to HAVE to be in a relationship for some reason... With girls who only focus on looks anger me because they are immature and turn down average looking guys that have awesome personalities and date jerks who they think are good looking, then they are the first to complain about not being able to find a good guy, like you not gonna get a good guy if you act the way you do smh...

While we are still on the topic of girls and relationships, I hate girls who dependent on men and I hate girls who only focus on looks. This one girl that goes to my school (she is a Sophomore now) is in a relationship w/a new guy every 3 days and they treat her bad and she always complains about it and she's a good girl, its really sad to see her turn out like this. But again, as I said, many feel the need to HAVE to be in a relationship for some reason... With girls who only focus on looks anger me because they are immature and turn down average looking guys that have awesome personalities and date jerks who they think are good looking, then they are the first to complain about not being able to find a good guy, like you not gonna get a good guy if you act the way you do smh...

Very true. Thing is, When girls say that all guys are the same, They have no one else to blame but themselves. Look past the idiots to go for the good guys. These days, broads don't want certain types of guys anymore. You'll be lucky if you find a chick that will accept flowers. Most chicks want diamonds or even money.

Very true. Thing is, When girls say that all guys are the same, They have no one else to blame but themselves. Look past the idiots to go for the good guys. These days, broads don't want certain types of guys anymore. You'll be lucky if you find a chick that will accept flowers. Most chicks want diamonds or even money.

So true, its actually kind of sad.. Girls are like walking contradictions because if they say that all guys are the same, then why are they so picky and judgemental, they think they know what the guy is already, if what they were saying was the truth then they would be dating ANY guy -.- Exactly why I have stopped dating, its so unnecessary.. Makes more sense for one to work hard in school, do their best and have fun w/their friends and make memories instead of dating someone who you aren't gonna be dating or may not even know in 5 or 10 years, worrying about if someone is cheating, or someones heart is gonna be broken, or spending time/money on that person....

- The ellipses ("continuous periods") was a habit I picked up ever since I've pretty much been on the internet... Someone else a couple months ago (through PM) asked why I use ellipses... one of the main reason is for spacing purposes; makes it easier to tell when a statement is being ended & another is beginning.... as opposed to just the one period you don't really notice if you're speed reading (which I do quite a bit)..... Another reason is, since I used to drop lyrics on rap battle sites, I would always use ellipses after every bar..... On actual paper, I don't write using ellipses though.....

I do the ellipses to sometimes too. I guess I have a habit too lol...

So true, its actually kind of sad.. Girls are like walking contradictions because if they say that all guys are the same, then why are they so picky and judgemental, they think they know what the guy is already, if what they were saying was the truth then they would be dating ANY guy -.- Exactly why I have stopped dating, its so unnecessary.. Makes more sense for one to work hard in school, do their best and have fun w/their friends and make memories instead of dating someone who you aren't gonna be dating or may not even know in 5 or 10 years, worrying about if someone is cheating, or someones heart is gonna be broken, or spending time/money on that person....

That's true but the funny part is that, If you tell all that to a chick, She probably would say something stupid or call you "too soft" That's the problem with chicks. A lot of them don't know what they want and are ignorant....

Oh and by the way I would like your post but apparently:

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

That's true but the funny part is that, If you tell all that to a chick, She probably would say something stupid or call you "too soft" That's the problem with chicks. A lot of them don't know what they want and are ignorant....

Oh and by the way I would like your post but apparently:

I have told like 2 girls that before and they were like "I don't do that" (even tho they clearly do) I'm sure there are girls that would say that about me, but idc, its not like I would date a girl who has an attitude like that lol and a lot don't know what they want, which they need to realize.. With the ignorance and shallowness, that IMO has come from society and the media and the need that they should have the best looking guy or w/e.. Its really unfortunate...

And Btw, I hate when I get the "you have reached your quota of positive votes for the day" message , especially when its a really good post :(

I have told like 2 girls that before and they were like "I don't do that" (even tho they clearly do) I'm sure there are girls that would say that about me, but idc, its not like I would date a girl who has an attitude like that lol and a lot don't know what they want, which they need to realize.. With the ignorance and shallowness, that IMO has come from society and the media and the need that they should have the best looking guy or w/e.. Its really unfortunate...

And Btw, I hate when I get the "you have reached your quota of positive votes for the day" message , especially when its a really good post :(

Yep... Mostly likely ignorance... I don't care either. Thing is, I've noticed the younger chicks tend to be more stupid than older chicks....

Yeah I hate getting that message too, I'm going to have to start giving I.O.Us when I get that message lol. I feel something should be done like increase the limit..

Yep... Mostly likely ignorance... I don't care either. Thing is, I've noticed the younger chicks tend to be more stupid than older chicks....

Yeah I hate getting that message too, I'm going to have to start giving I.O.Us when I get that message lol. I feel something should be done like increase the limit..

The older chicks know a bit more than the younger ones, thats what I suppose....

and there was a thread about the amt. of likes, I think a lot of ppl here think that it should be increased, i think that it should be increased too. There are a lot of good things being said in these forums and it really sucks when you get the message and can't like a good post :/

EDIT: I realized that I just gave you your 100th like! :D

Edited by MTAFanBoy512