Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway speaking of news it seems New York Republican Congressman Michael Grimm totally lost it in a rant after President Obama's State of the Union address Tuesday night. Looking at this video a couple of times it really looked like he was about to KO the reporter. Wow, good job GOP.  :rolleyes:

Anyway speaking of news it seems New York Republican Congressman Michael Grimm totally lost it in a rant after President Obama's State of the Union address Tuesday night. Looking at this video a couple of times it really looked like he was about to KO the reporter. Wow, good job GOP.  :rolleyes:

Congress and the rest of the house have always full of incompetent motherf**kers how do little more than act like inconsiderate a**holes. This just further demonstrates the fact.

Also, inaudible part was "don't tell me what the f**k to say".

Anyway speaking of news it seems New York Republican Congressman Michael Grimm totally lost it in a rant after President Obama's State of the Union address Tuesday night. Looking at this video a couple of times it really looked like he was about to KO the reporter. Wow, good job GOP.  

HA! i just said that! wanna know something else my former congressman was trey radel resigned for cocane use

HA! i just said that! wanna know something else my former congressman was trey radel resigned for cocane use

Hes screwed. I believe as of now he has checked in a rehab center. Goes to show exactly why we tend to be critical of our own government. We didnt vote for Radel so he can snort cocaine off his desk at the expense tax dollars and misleading the American public. This is pretty serious, not a simple tote of a joint.

Edited by realizm

I was laughing hysterically when I saw this haha the reporter looked shook. And nothing looks better than my baby Liz <3 too bad she has a kid =[