Christie tells NJT no new 60 bus route

JohnQPine

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What are you talking about, Chris Christie knows what is best to save New Jersey.:mad:

By screwing with Education & Public Transportation? Eliminating funding from the state's biggest transit agency? Sure he does, in lala land! John Corzine was a way better governor than this insect we know as Chris Christie, sucking the life out of New Jersey!

By screwing with Education & Public Transportation? Eliminating funding from the state's biggest transit agency? Sure he does, in lala land! John Corzine was a way better governor than this insect we know as Chris Christie, sucking the life out of New Jersey!

Even though i love Transit and all , the thing that really got me pissed off , was the fact that he would tell my county to possibly end the blue laws. Also he is trying to end the UEZ's that could really hurt the state...:mad:

What are you talking about, Chris Christie knows what is best to save New Jersey.:mad:

Got us a supporter of NJ Transit cuts right here. No buses for you, pay 1000 bucks to take the train instead... which is getting cut

So you want back Corzine and his sky high taxes?

Oh well, this is for the best.:cool: Remember, we all elected Chris Chistie because of people with their idleness at work.

My opinion is both Christie and Corzine were scumbags. Corzine for making the situation worse by not watching the budget, and Christie for cutting mass transit subsidies and everyone in NJ suffer except for the rich.

If I lived in NJ I would've voted for Dagget. We've got to stop being sheep, because both the Dems and Reps want to screw us.

Corzine has had his screw ups, big screw ups. There was alot of baggage he had to take on when he got into office and he didn't have enough time to finish the job or alleviate most of the problems.

Christie is not what NJ needs right now.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey look at it now. Christie's promise of education? Down the toilet. Christie is worse than Corzine. At least Corzine supported Public Transportation. Christie doesn't care and wouldn't care if he saw 100,000 more cars in the road than seeing those 100,000 people taking mass transportation, making NJ a more environmental friendly state.

Oh well, this is for the best.:cool: Remember, we all elected Chris Chistie because of people with their idleness at work.

No, "we all" didn't, elections can be decided by one vote 51/49. Remember, the southern half of NJ has no passenger rail transportation at all save the :ac:.

And for the best, no, not at all, and idleness at work has nothing to do with anything, the guy is a mistake and he has all ready cost jobs, so i dunno what you're smoking. What i see is emptier trains and more people needing food, all those people will now need welfare and unemployment, which the fed is actually running out of money for because all the states are doing similar actions and being stupid about the recovery. You can't cut spending to get out of a recession. And as for taxes, um, got a news flash for you, everything runs on taxes. See those traffic lights, those storm drains, those snow plows, those sewers, water pipes, taxes keep them working. And some might say shut down nj transit or something, yea, the state would shut down if that happened, people wouldnt be able to fit all the cars on the road that would need to be there to replace all the lost seats on trains and busses.

- A

• 2 weeks later...
No, "we all" didn't, elections can be decided by one vote 51/49. Remember, the southern half of NJ has no passenger rail transportation at all save the :ac:.

And for the best, no, not at all, and idleness at work has nothing to do with anything, the guy is a mistake and he has all ready cost jobs, so i dunno what you're smoking. What i see is emptier trains and more people needing food, all those people will now need welfare and unemployment, which the fed is actually running out of money for because all the states are doing similar actions and being stupid about the recovery. You can't cut spending to get out of a recession. And as for taxes, um, got a news flash for you, everything runs on taxes. See those traffic lights, those storm drains, those snow plows, those sewers, water pipes, taxes keep them working. And some might say shut down nj transit or something, yea, the state would shut down if that happened, people wouldnt be able to fit all the cars on the road that would need to be there to replace all the lost seats on trains and busses.

- A

Amen Brother. I hope that you know this situation gets better before it gets worse.

I dont. NJT has better QC and maintanance than Academy, from what I've been told.

I wouldn't doubt Academy's maintenance. They try hard to keep their buses running in tip-top shape.

Lets take their Perth Amboy facility for example, they clean and wash their buses after it comes in for the day, and a mechanic takes a quick look at the bus to make sure everything is in order, unless the driver reported something about the bus.

But, as far as Academy running a state-wide operation, they can't handle it.

Archived