The Glendale/Middle Village Nimbys are at it again.

Kamen Rider

Oh Jesus!!! Can someone please put these hippies out of their misery and ship them off to a farm somewhere?!?!?!? Do they have to complain about everything? GOOD GRIEF!!! (This post doesn't refer to anyone from this site who, lives in that area)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/CURES-Civics-United-for-Railroad-Environmental-Solutions/304819876821#!/pages/CURES-Civics-United-for-Railroad-Environmental-Solutions/304819876821?v=wall

Look at these ignorat fools. They do realize the're distroying thier enviromet by trying to get the trash trains stopped.

I say we hold a counter protest. WHO'S WITH ME!

This does not speak for Middle Village residents first of all. Second, try spell checking before you post something. I've smelt the garbage from that train in morning when I used to use the subway daily @ Metropolitan Ave and at 730am it's not something you want to be breathing in. Don't speak on a situation you've only read about. If they want to complain about it, let them. These trains won't be stopped, rail transport isn't going anywhere.

Those people are full of themselves. First the (M), now this. Typical...

Who are these people....Middle Village residents? I highly doubt CURES got the (M2) changed to an (M). I guarantee you most Middle Village residents don't give a f*ck about the (M). Get a life, you worry about the (M) too much

If you can't read the info panel, I'll spell it out; I'm born and raised Ridgewood (third generation at least). Those train tracks have been there long before anyone around here was born, they have no right to say anything. Don't like it, MOVE!

Agreed 100 effing percent!!!

Like I said, those people are full of themselves.

Oh Jesus!!! Can someone please put these hippies out of their misery and ship them off to a farm somewhere?!?!?!? Do they have to complain about everything? GOOD GRIEF!!! (This post doesn't refer to anyone from this site who, lives in that area)

We can put em on the barge with the scrapped R32s and dump em in the ocean with them :P

How about this, I LIVE RIGHT DOWN THE BLOCK, from the main yard of New York Atlantic, and not once have I ever smelled anything. I do hear everyday, trains being coupled together, the smash of the cars actually shakes the whole neighborhood around here, I hear freight horns all the time, but guess what. It doesn't bother me because I've lived here all my life and I'm used to it. If you can't deal with it, don't live around here, simple as that.

• 3 weeks later...
Okay, Now I will say this, Those people are Full of shit.

Ha! See, I told you!

They have no right complaining about railroads in their backyards...if they don't like it and not having Midtown public transportation access, they can quit the B!TCHING and just move.

You people make Middle Villagers sound like the 2nd (E) riders.

After hearing about what these Middle Villagers and Glendale residents have said and done in the past I'm never saying another bad thing about Springfield Gardens ever again. Complaining about subway cars is one thing but complaining about a railroad line that has been around during development AND before these current Middle Village and Glendale residents were even born or thought of, is just going off a tangent.

These people have proven that it's all about them and no one else in society means a damn thing.

After hearing about what these Middle Villagers and Glendale residents have said and done in the past I'm never saying another bad thing about Springfield Gardens ever again. Complaining about subway cars is one thing but complaining about a railroad line that has been around during development AND before these current Middle Village and Glendale residents were even born or thought of, is just going off a tangent.

These people have proven that it's all about them and no one else in society means a damn thing.

And what does any of this have to do with you? I live around the corner from the tracks and from where they tie on the locomotives every morning and I never hear a thing if I'm sleeping. If I'm up going to work I'll hear them but it doesn't bother me. I'm all for railroad, whether it's hauling passengers or freight.

This is a small pocket of people complaining in Middle Village, most residents here don't even know those tracks are used anymore. You make it sound like there is some full neighborhood protest and that's not even close. Alot of the residents that do have property up against the railroad have abnormally large yards because of that, I bet they aren't saying a word.

Finally, what are you talking about complaining about subway cars?

Archived