Some museum train shots anyone?

INDman

I was at Hoyt on the IND today and I saw some cars sitting on the museum tracks....

DSC_0081-1.jpg

DSC_0082-1.jpg

DSC_0083-1.jpg

DSC_0084-1.jpg

DSC_0085-1.jpg

DSC_0092-1.jpg

DSC_0105-1.jpg

DSC_0108-1.jpg

I also caught the R32 with the R30 blind end while I was there too.

DSC_0103-1.jpg

And a shot of 4th Av Tower and a homeball for the hell of it.

DSC_0146-1.jpg

DSC_0147-1.jpg

Nice catch! I remember seeing the R32's on that track earlier today as I was heading to school.

Me too and several other friends we were foaming 2 death trying to look out the window as we entered Hoyt on the (A) Lefferts bound.It was a nice sight to see the old skool stuff for those few seconds entering Hoyt.

Me too and several other friends we were foaming 2 death trying to look out the window as we entered Hoyt on the (A) Lefferts bound.It was a nice sight to see the old skool stuff for those few seconds entering Hoyt.
Lol. I saw you guys. I remember one of you guys talking to the T/O with a MTA cap on. I was just to shy to approach you guys.

Lol. I saw you guys. I remember one of you guys talking to the T/O with a MTA cap on. I was just to shy to approach you guys.

It was 3 other people(my friends) 1 had on a MTA cap,the other had on a MTA cap(M logo) and the other had a Baisley Park bus depot hat.The T/O was in the cab doing his job(lol).But he's a buff also.

It was 3 other people(my friends) 1 had on a MTA cap,the other had on a MTA cap(M logo) and the other had a Baisley Park bus depot hat.The T/O was in the cab doing his job(lol).But he's a buff also.
I remember talking to that same T/O once. I can't believe he hates the 44's thou. I also remember him flying into Nostrand Av at 46 mph on a 32. Does the 44's reach that speed coming into Nostrand? Lol, to get back on topic, the R40 Slants look a lil weird with a (C) bullet. Also, do they run that mixed set from the cable car or the regular passenger car?

Archived