TWU head John Samuelsen: MTA boss Jay Walder 'raking in the dough' amid big job cuts

Harry

Well, then why did you get kicked out of the mod position if you cannot do what you should be doing? Stop bothering me for heaven sake and get a life sir!

May I ask, what business of it is yours? And you're telling me to get a life? Listen buddy, I get paid to do something that I like to do, and been getting paid for almost a year now, paying my own bills and whatnot. I have a life, unlike yourself, who can't stop posting nonsensical things all over the freaking place. Once again, telling me to get a life? This coming from the person who says 4chan is intelligent....

Well, then why did you get kicked out of the mod position if you cannot do what you should be doing? Stop bothering me for heaven sake and get a life sir!

Well, what is my writing like on your side of the wire? Numbers? Letters? or Morse Code? IDK Why no one understands it...

Adult what? All you do is talking like a friggin child wanting to get what you want but not getting it, it is failure, and it is not what adults should act like, we need cooperation and people need to share information on forums not cause problems with another user and call them names, I am trying to get information but the information I am trying to get is relavent to this topic. I do not know why you can't help people much now, but I think you obviously ran out of information and concentrate on bothering people like me. You better get a life and stop the Bulls%*$$ing and help more, I bet you guys ran out of information or became some kind of annoying animals.

Well then, that means you just love to publicly solve a problem when the problem is already resolved and you never give a crap about Subway systems, I am trying to get information but you never give more than bulls%*$ to me other then trying to make yourself look like a smartypants. Go get a life sir, thank you!

You should get a grip too, stop trashing threads and start talking mature, this forum is going nowhere when you who act like a whining child wanting what you want but not getting it. People won't get to me, people would just need to cooperate and discuss things in a peaceful and quite manner, all of you seems to be like psuedo mods willing to become mods whe you fail, fail and fail. Your immaturity and mis-understanding is not making anything well, all this is stupid Bulls%*$ that just cannt be stopped. Cut it out and get a friggin life!

AND SERIOUSLY, I AM TRYING TO TALK STUFF RELAVENT TO THIS TOPIC AND NO ONE'S HELPING MY QUESTION OF FINDING THE SALARIES, BENEFITS AND STUFF OF OTHER T/A'S CEOS!

Ever try Google ? It's really good I hear.

Well, stop adding fuel to the arguement, it is not anyhow good, and facebook comments does not belong here, so you should get a life and you get paid of doing what? I am not posting non-sensical comment and never will, only you guys are accusing me of doing this so shut up before this forum get trashed even more, I am sick and tired of your non-sense...

I'm not adding fuel to anything, I just gave you a fair warning the first time because you were getting bashed on in this thread quite hard, yet you were persistent to reply to every other post no matter what happens next and you still keep getting bashed on regardless of what effects happen in the long run & it would've been wise to just leave it alone, but noooooo!, you just had to reply to every little flame in every thread possible, including this one.... And the end result? You started with me. Seems like fair game if you ask me.

As for your question, I get paid by Google/Youtube. I'll let you figure the rest out.

As for the part in bold, lets let the others decide on that...

MegaBust, you not funny at all. You need to get a grip because you can not post in this section at all!

If you think Im wrong, look at this thread...http://nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=277402#post277402

BTW, your previous outburst reminds me of... the last time. How did that played out? Remember that, kid?

Do they have Public Sector CEO Pay info?

Yes, f***stick, Google does. I also listed a couple of the salaries of CEO's from some of the larger systems around the country for you, but yet they don't prove out your little circle jerk with Walder and Donahue, so you've conveniently ignored them.

Adult what? All you do is talking like a friggin child wanting to get what you want but not getting it, it is failure, and it is not what adults should act like, we need cooperation and people need to share information on forums not cause problems with another user and call them names, I am trying to get information but the information I am trying to get is relavent to this topic. I do not know why you can't help people much now, but I think you obviously ran out of information and concentrate on bothering people like me. You better get a life and stop the Bulls%*$$ing and help more, I bet you guys ran out of information or became some kind of annoying animals.

As for my "helpfulness" I've been posting here for more than two years and "helped" out countless people with information about car equipment, routes, and other information where I've been qualified to speak to those things. LOTS of people will tell you how "helpful" I've been, especially considering that I've been thanked many times for posting things on here in a very short amount of time (I've only had a thanks button for the last month and a half or so), so clearly a lot of people out there find my posts "helpful." I've also gone back and forth - respectfully - with lots of posters here. You on the other hand have had CONSTANT run ins with members, so I'll put my reputation up against yours anyday, not that it matters to me, but apparently it matters to you, so I'll just say...I got ya beat there too kid.

I used to try to be helpful to you when you first came here, thinking that you'll learn, like I've done with LITERALLY every other poster that's ever had a serious question on here. But you have chosen to make moronic posts over and over again, you haven't learned a thing, so I'm not going to bother with you because you are not worth the effort. I'm just going to dismiss and insult you. The bottom line is you may not like it, but I don't give a shit. I don't care whether or not you like it. You don't have the authority to do a damn thing about it, so get used to it, or ban yourself again. Your choice, just saying

Well then, that means you just love to publicly solve a problem when the problem is already resolved and you never give a crap about Subway systems, I am trying to get information but you never give more than bulls%*$ to me other then trying to make yourself look like a smartypants. Go get a life sir, thank you!

Don't know what that means. I solve problems, publicly or privately, but I solve them. It's a good attitude to have. You should try it. You keep telling me to PM you, but I'm not going to. Far as I'm concerned, PM is for when I don't want "everyone" to read something I write to someone. But I don't care if people read what I'm writing to you, so it can be public. If you got a problem with it being public, well that's not my problem. You're still here, so MY "problem" isn't resolved...but that's OK, I can get over it...by telling you off. If you can't handle that, not my problem.

I have a threshold for bull shit, I'd actually say it's fairly high. But you've crossed it, and now there's no going back. As for me personally? I could care less about looking like a "smartypants" as you say. I have all the friends I need, so I have nothing to gain, and I really really don't care. Go ahead and tell me to get a life, I don't care one bit. Why? Because I have a great life, and some meaningless insult from a 17 year old punk with a tentative (at best) grasp on the English language is not going to upset that.

As for me not "giving a crap about Subway systems" I don't know what that's supposed to mean, but I am an active preservationist, which means that unlike you who fantasizes about buying a subway car to put in your backyard, I have actually made contributions to preserve old equipment and keep it around and relevant for future generations. So yet again, you're wrong, but I guess people here are used to that by now...

Ever try Google ? It's really good I hear.

I heard it is useful, I wonder why he cannot go search on his browser where it is so freakin convenient there to look up his answers right away.

Maybe laziness, or posting crap with the loss of trusting MegaBust post.

Well, it seems to be that I am getting bashed from a group of non-sensical people and I need to defend my position. And I have not started with you, stop the blame game and start living your life, if you can't then leave the forum!

And I know what you are talking about, you are some kinda partner of Google/YouTube and the bold part is true...

Really, then where did the whole moderator stint come from? And I'm already living my life, you need to stop worrying about internet flames and live yours....

Well, I finally found one answer but another cannot be found -> MBTA CEO or GM Pay and no laziness involved...

Same for you, because we are both involved in this, so shut up now, :mad:...

I wasn't involved with anything until you decided to pick a bone with me....

...And it clearly shows you are stuck, and woodstuck, :P...

There's a saying that goes, "if you can't be good, be loud" and I guess you're following that advice.

You need to just leave this thread. I'm frankly surprised that you haven't been banned from it. You are contributing nothing to it, and are taking a lot of the focus away from where it should be with your moronic nonsensical posts. It is not necessary for you to respond to every one of my posts yet you continue to do so. News flash: You are not going to salvage your reputation here. It is DESTROYED, so just MOVE ON already.

As for me, I can deal with the "informative guy, but he can be an ass hole sometimes" label, so I'm really not concerned with your thoughts on my character. Fact is, the second you leave this thread or are banned from it, I'll go happily back to discussing Walder's salary with the OTHER posters here, who have a lot of interesting and good opinions that they support with actual information. And they write in complete sentences too!

^^^ Dude, stop being a dickhead by not posting a size 36 font. Are you really piss off this late at night? Shouldnt you be sleeping and worried about your school work since you 17.

This is kind like how this world cannot evolve being neutral, I had a neutral comment and it got bashed, that is why I should stay with a said for now. Earth is a total socialogical mess with people like you, and the other stuff made Julio to remove me from discussions, and it is all about favoritism. And I have the guts to say it...

Seriously, you can not type at all. Try preview the post when your post is actually make sence.

How the hell that you are neutral? Your comment was wrong and it was explain by NYCTF members. You on the other hand like to 1 up someone that you are correct with your post. Yet in this case again, you are wrong. You need a very hard lesson that you are WRONG. People bash you already made their claims... correct proven claims. If you dont want to get another bash with the people in this forum, better stop posting and realized that you are WRONG.

Yes, you got guts to come here and post silly comments in a topic that you have clearly do not understand and answer the wrong responses. Ohh, gee where did we see that same sh1t discussion... Right, multiple times that invloves with this mess again.

I need to disagree with Walder's Salary and I need to know other T/A's CEO to make sure I disagree with comfort, and all my posts is ending up becoming a disaster because of several people having problems controlling their friggin hands, darn it. Get a friggin life and move one, and these posts are not needed and uncalled for!!!

You continue to mistakenly assume that anyone here gives a shit about your opinion. Think what you want to think, we don't care, just DON'T bombard US with your idiocy. It's not MY job, nor ANYONE ELSE HERE's to find facts for you. Do the research yourself and FIGURE IT OUT. It's not our job to "convince you," enough facts have been posted that any logical person can come to the conclusion Walder is overpaid. Oh, right, logical person...that's right...that's not you. So if it's not good enough, FIND YOUR OWN FACTS (don't make them up) and FIGURE IT OUT FOR YOURSELF.

Also typing in size "7" font does not lend any further credence to your posts. Just FYI.

:tdown::lock::tdown::lock::tdown::lock::tdown:

No, this thread does not need to be locked. Megabus needs to be banned from this thread, and then discussion can continue as it had before that person attempted to ruin the thread.

No, this thread does not need to be locked. Megabus needs to be banned from this thread, and then discussion can continue as it had before that person attempted to ruin the thread.

Out of the five pages in this thread, three of them involve people flaming eachother........

Out of the five pages in this thread, three of them involve people flaming eachother........

Seriously, did you really follow/ read the entire thread at all?

If you can not followed the thread, very simple... dont post unless you have something to say that is worthy in this thread.

The "lock" post is very childish thing.

True, but a lot of good points were brought up in this thread on the two pages, and my belief is that if the discussion is allowed to continue without the distraction of MegaBus, it will be a very informative thread again.

Archived