The FAIL thread

TrainFanatic

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh gee thanks! I got that word blazing crystal clear on my screen and I'm still at my desk at work.

No kidding, a town called .... ? I'm at a loss for words.

Yeah its legit but it's pronounced to sound like the word "booking"

Anywho, here's one from when they were still working on Bleecker...

414674_3502076404964_932645231_o.jpg

I'm not gonna post this on the forum, but what's with these clips of these mothers twerking with their child all in the camera ?

(and it usually be boys too).... The one in question is of this chick "dancing" to that old ying yang twins track (salt shaker), with the young boy's little hands grabbin on mommy's a$$, with both the mother & the camerawoman laughing.......

Not cool.

I don't know whether to classify that as parental fail, downright sick, or both (leaning towards the latter, myself).......

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, on Subchat, they posted a few of those. There was one recently that showed the B6 stop by Ralph Avenue, where they put B6LTD instead of B103LTD, so apparently, the B6LTD has a branch to Downtown Brooklyn now. Then there was one a while back where they confused the B41 & Bx41, and one where they confused the B38 & Q38.

Since when does B8 stop at 18th Av, and E. 68th St??  ;)

Untitled_zpsd6d6516e.png

Lol, I think the DOT was in a rush to get out of Brownsville.

Yeah, on Subchat, they posted a few of those. There was one recently that showed the B6 stop by Ralph Avenue, where they put B6LTD instead of B103LTD, so apparently, the B6LTD has a branch to Downtown Brooklyn now. Then there was one a while back where they confused the B41 & Bx41, and one where they confused the B38 & Q38.

Again, all areas that they would flee from like little scared bitches, :lol:

Lol, I think the DOT was in a rush to get out of Brownsville.

Again, all areas that they would flee from like little scared bitches, :lol:

Nah, 18th Avenue is Bensonhurst. It's just that the B8 happens to go to Brownsville. (It's really like the borderline of Brownsville and Remsen Village). The only one that would really be a scary area would be the one with the Bx41.

But yeah, I could imagine if that was the reason. "Let's get that sign up and get out of here before it gets dark". Or there's gunshots going off, and they're like "Quick, just put up anything and get out of here".

I just remembered the last one was the Q67 being changed to the Q57 (I knew it was something to do with the Q67, I just didn't know what). I remember in some newspaper article, they confused the Q67 with the Q27.

Nah, 18th Avenue is Bensonhurst. It's just that the B8 happens to go to Brownsville. (It's really like the borderline of Brownsville and Remsen Village). The only one that would really be a scary area would be the one with the Bx41.

But yeah, I could imagine if that was the reason. "Let's get that sign up and get out of here before it gets dark". Or there's gunshots going off, and they're like "Quick, just put up anything and get out of here".

I just remembered the last one was the Q67 being changed to the Q57 (I knew it was something to do with the Q67, I just didn't know what). I remember in some newspaper article, they confused the Q67 with the Q27.

True. I was just having some fun is all.

I think there's still one in Sea Gate on W 33 and Mermaid that shows the B82 stopping there

Archived