The FAIL thread

TrainFanatic

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

buslogo2008new.gif

Shopping Cart Quantity Name Your Price Total Remove 1-Day Pass/Local $3.25 $178.75 31-Day Pass/SeniorDisabled $23.50 $2,059,869.00

Sub Total $2,060,047.75 Select update cart to keep cart changes

I'm going to help CT with planning expenses

SERVICE ALERTS!

n45 -- Expect Delays

n46 -- Expect Delays

n47-- Expect Delays

n50 -- Expect Delays

n45,n46,n47,n50-EXPECT ROUTE DELAYS Fridays thru August 31st, 6 p.m. until 9 p.m.

n45, n46, n47, and n50 buses will be detoured off of Broadway east of the Bellmore LIRR station Friday nights during the summer, due to a weekly car show. Southbound buses will turn off right off of Bellmore Avenue on to the Sunrise Highway, where they will travel west to Bedford Avenue. They will then turn left down Bedford Avenue resuming their regular route.

Please allow additional travel time on this morning, to ensure you arrive at your destination on time.

Yeah! So the n47 and n46 are now a messed up route! Way to go NICE

Here's a Fail story:

I went out to Avenue U in Brooklyn with my grandparents to buy groceries and watermelons. While my grandma was selecting the melons, I watched as a baby was whacked on the head and hand when he/she tried to mess with the PINpad. The baby continually tried to press the PINpad, and cried at the end due to the parenting abuse.

EPIC PARENTING FAIL.

Archived