R160s no longer on the R

Railfaner100

So it is true. Oh well, I was hoping to get photos of R46 (F)s, but maybe later (if they move back)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R160A_(New_York_City_Subway_car)

NOW do you believe the "Lines Served" section? B)

Wanted to get photos' of R46's on the F? Well, you've had the last 28 years to do so and now you're fretting you didn't get them?

Wanted to get photos' of R46's on the F? Well, you've had the last 28 years to do so and now you're fretting you didn't get them?

Haha so true

People always appreciates something when it is no longer there. Otherwise it has been taken for granted...

Don't think you know everything. I have plenty of photos of R46 F trains, but I only took maybe 20 with my new camera. Don't jump to conclusions.

yep i seen R160A on (R) yesterday the lead car was 9778, so that means the (R) is not 100% R160s

Don't think you know everything. I have plenty of photos of R46 F trains, but I only took maybe 20 with my new camera. Don't jump to conclusions.

Did you or did you not make a statement that you wanted to get photo's of R46's on the F?

It was strongly suggested (and you do monitor this board) that there would be no more R46's on the F after 6/28 and if you did find one it would be a rare occurance, like JYD putting one there desperate only to provide service to avoid an abandonment of an interval.

It is your opinion that I am jumping to conclusions. I call it REALITY!

yep i seen R160A on (R) yesterday the lead car was 9778, so that means the (R) is not 100% R160s

Don't you mean the R is not 100% R46?

On occasion there may be a rare R46 on the F.

On occasion there may be a rare R160 on the R.

If there are further equipment swaps, naturally this can change. It also has a lot to do with the spare factor at JYD. Maybe one day there will be more R160's available, maybe the next day more R46's will be available. This will impact if you see an R46 or 2 on the F; an R160 or 2 on the R. They have to do what they have to do to get full service out there.

All I'm saying is this shouldn't be thing that makes headlines.

Did you or did you not make a statement that you wanted to get photo's of R46's on the F?

It was strongly suggested (and you do monitor this board) that there would be no more R46's on the F after 6/28 and if you did find one it would be a rare occurance, like JYD putting one there desperate only to provide service to avoid an abandonment of an interval.

It is your opinion that I am jumping to conclusions. I call it REALITY!

Yes, I said that I wanted to get photos of R46 F trains, and by that, I meant MORE. And I did take photos before 6/28. You're jumping to the conclusion that I did NOT take any photos before 6/28. I did, as a matter of fact, here's one of them:

DSCF2335.jpg

Will you guys cut the crap out? No need to get soil your panties over a car type that doesn't run on a certain line anymore.

I didn't do nothin', people just like to start their shit.

Well apparently , R160s are still on the (R) cause I saw one sitting in terminal mode at 71st Ave. today when I was on a (F) train.

Nobody is doubting the exitance of R160's on the R. There is probably a better chance of finding one there than finding an R46 on the F. They exist there but compared number of R46 trainsets there, they are miniscule.

Nobody is doubting the exitance of R160's on the R. There is probably a better chance of finding one there than finding an R46 on the F. They exist there but compared number of R46 trainsets there, they are miniscule.

True. You know , I made a Character in Tekken 3 using a cheat program. Guess what the character is...

THE (F) TRAIN.

SEE MORE INFO AT MY SOON TO BE MADE THREAD.

Archived