The NJ Transit Bus

Those new 7100s suck! There slow as hell.

Not the CT ones at Howell that NJT picked up from the MTA. Those buses are rockets. Let tell you a quick story, I was driving one day on the turnpike heading north, I saw one of the Howell's 7100s get on at exit 11, I couldn't catch him by the time I had to get off at 14, and I was movin' bro. And thats the same with the MTA's 2200s which are CTs.

On weekends you'll see most of their 7100s out for that reason.

Now the CL ones that NJT got in 2007, those are sluggish.

Not the CT ones at Howell that NJT picked up from the MTA. Those buses are rockets. Let tell you a quick story, I was driving one day on the turnpike heading north, I saw one of the Howell's 7100s get on at exit 11, I couldn't catch him by the time I had to get off at 14, and I was movin' bro. And thats the same with the MTA's 2200s which are CTs.

On weekends you'll see most of their 7100s out for that reason.

Now the CL ones that NJT got in 2007, those are sluggish.

They drive horrible if you ask me. My friend works on the 139. Maybe he didnt know how to handle it. But when I took 7184 on the on a deadhead to NYPA I blew past a few of them CTs easy.

The 2007 CLs are better l0l. The only thing I can say about the CTs is the take off power is sweet just like the CLs.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived