The Rerouted (D)elta

Nice shots especially with the (D) in Spring St.

yeah. My mom said the same thing about the (D) at Spring Street. My mom also said its weird seeing the (D) at Spring, Canal, and Fulton Streets

Some of your photos are getting sharper keep working on it. Next you need to work on your composition. In due time. :cool:

ok Harry. That'll be next step and thanks

Nice shots man,I was in on that also but the most part I was at Jay St.I'm surprised u didn't see some (B)'s via the (F) going N/B I did u had2 be late.(D) went via the (A) from 59th to Jay then (F) to Coney via express and the (B) went via (C) 8th Av Local to Canal then to WTC then back uptown.All this was due to a broken rail.And today I was on a (D) via the (F).Also get some shots at Smith-9th St the next time great room in the front and coming up the hill in the back.

Nice shots man,I was in on that also but the most part I was at Jay St.I'm surprised u didn't see some (B)'s via the (F) going N/B I did u had2 be late.(D) went via the (A) from 59th to Jay then (F) to Coney via express and the (:P went via (C) 8th Av Local to Canal then to WTC then back uptown.All this was due to a broken rail.And today I was on a (D) via the (F).Also get some shots at Smith-9th St the next time great room in the front and coming up the hill in the back.

but after 10:30 AM Yesterday the (:P was suspended until the incident was cleared and thanks

Archived