MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

I don't get it. An RTS is an RTS!!! Does it matter what frckin number or what depot it came from or if its a depot original or not??????? NYC RTS's fleet are all made the same company in almost the same exact way. Its the same bus. This is always gets on my nerves because of a few people on here and subchat are like "OMFG, I don't want that 96' crap here unless its an original!!!" Who cares? A bus is a bus. Damn. Foamers.

Alright let's calm down here. Forgive me If I sounded like I overeacted & I was just shocked about since #9355 was an QV original but I know buses are mean't to be places where their needed to be whether they stay in the same depot or they don't.

My apologizes & lets move on.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Calvin

• Future ENY OP

• T J Trainman

• Cait Sith

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get it. An RTS is an RTS!!! Does it matter what frckin number or what depot it came from or if its a depot original or not??????? NYC RTS's fleet are all made the same company in almost the same exact way. Its the same bus. This is always gets on my nerves because of a few people on here and subchat are like "OMFG, I don't want that 96' crap here unless its an original!!!" Who cares? A bus is a bus. Damn. Foamers.

You'd probably say otherwise if FP were to become all hybrids "UGH, THESE HYBRIDS SUCK, BRING BACK THE DIESELS!" :(

And stop reading BusChat if you are tired of a certain someone's BS.....

Please add 9343 and 9355 to the FP depot. SMH in shame.:confused:

What I meant to say was 9343 and 9355 are at FP. Both buses were on the B-52 last night. Info from buschat.

So, let's see why Queens Village MIGHT be swaping buses with Fresh Pond (#9350-9382 series for Fresh Pond's RTS - not saying that it's happening). Well, I'm glad you asked.

Let's recap to what "Cartman1210" has pointed out at Castleton. They received 30 Nova LFS and moved out 30 NGs to Fresh Pond.

Ulmer Park received almost (if not all) their Nova LFS and scrapped a few RTS buses and sent RTS buses elsewhere...like West Farms.

So it's now Queens Village's turn to receive their 30 Nova LFS. The movements are preparing just for that. Now, you're telling yourself..."DUH!" Well, Queens Village is pulling a CASTLETON. When Castleton sent some NGs to Charleston, they got back Orion 05.501 buses. When NGs #4245-4278 got to Yukon (supposedly going to Yukon unless that changes) then Castleton will get back MORE Orion 05.501 buses.

So Queens Village is getting older by receiving 1996 RTS buses from Fresh Pond for the 1997 (and much better looking in my opinion) RTS buses #9350-9382 series. Fresh Pond gets somewhat younger and Queens Village gets somewhat older. Same thing will happen when the Xclesiors and the NG diesels coming in.

Now let's compare, Castleton receiving more Orion 05.501 buses and Queens Village receiving more RTS buses. Ulmer Park...I give up! These RTS buses like the 8700s-9200s at Queens Village may not be loaners.

Happy fanning!

So, let's see why Queens Village MIGHT be swaping buses with Fresh Pond (#9350-9382 series for Fresh Pond's RTS - not saying that it's happening). Well, I'm glad you asked.

Let's recap to what "Cartman1210" has pointed out at Castleton. They received 30 Nova LFS and moved out 30 NGs to Fresh Pond.

Ulmer Park received almost (if not all) their Nova LFS and scrapped a few RTS buses and sent RTS buses elsewhere...like West Farms.

So it's now Queens Village's turn to receive their 30 Nova LFS. The movements are preparing just for that. Now, you're telling yourself..."DUH!" Well, Queens Village is pulling a CASTLETON. When Castleton sent some NGs to Charleston, they got back Orion 05.501 buses. When NGs #4245-4278 got to Yukon (supposedly going to Yukon unless that changes) then Castleton will get back MORE Orion 05.501 buses.

So Queens Village is getting older by receiving 1996 RTS buses from Fresh Pond for the 1997 (and much better looking in my opinion) RTS buses #9350-9382 series. Fresh Pond gets somewhat younger and Queens Village gets somewhat older. Same thing will happen when the Xclesiors and the NG diesels coming in.

Now let's compare, Castleton receiving more Orion 05.501 buses and Queens Village receiving more RTS buses. Ulmer Park...I give up! These RTS buses like the 8700s-9200s at Queens Village may not be loaners.

Happy fanning!

Wait so they're keeping the older buses (96' Novas) to give more reason for the test buses to replace them right?

Wait so they're keeping the older buses (96' Novas) to give more reason for the test buses to replace them right?

Yes. I would expect all (or most) of the 1996 Novas from Fresh Pond to go to Queens Village. In return, they will give up their 9300s, 9500s and 9600s.

Let's see if that happens!

That 9339 sure gets around. In the last 6 months it went from ENY to QV to FP.

9339 was brand new to ulmer park , then it went to Lga then to manhattan and then to eny and then to qv but i heard it has corresponding stickers on it when it got to eny ....

9339 was brand new to ulmer park , then it went to Lga then to manhattan and then to eny and then to qv but i heard it has corresponding stickers on it when it got to eny ....

I dont think 9339 ever went to LGA, nor did it ever come to Manhattan, what are you talking about? The only one that came to Manhattan was 9334.

I dont think 9339 ever went to LGA, nor did it ever come to Manhattan, what are you talking about? The only one that came to Manhattan was 9334.

Yes it did , it went to ulmer park , then lga then manhattanville , i have a picture of it with mhv stickers on it & including 9331 then they both went to eny and now 9339 is @ fp . 9331 & 9339 were in mhv for a short period of time & 9334 went from lga to quill & it was retired there .

Yes it did , it went to ulmer park , then lga then manhattanville , i have a picture of it with mhv stickers on it & including 9331 then they both went to eny and now 9339 is @ fp . 9331 & 9339 were in mhv for a short period of time & 9334 went from lga to quill & it was retired there .

It never went to LGA, and 9334 never went from LGA to Quill, 9334 went from UP to ENY to JAMAICA to Quill and I shot 9334 on the Q85 BEFORE it came to Quill. I know this because 9334 came to Manhattan with two other buses, 9291 and 9259 which were sent to LGA. 9334 never went to LGA and I'm 100% sure on that, same goes for 9339 which never went to LGA, that one was also at ENY WITH 9334.....I know this, I've seen BOTH buses go around from route to route in different depots myself.

Also a fun fact, 9334 has an idle comparable to a Series 50 EGR based bus.

It never went to LGA, and 9334 never went from LGA to Quill, 9334 went from UP to ENY to JAMAICA to Quill and I shot 9334 on the Q85 BEFORE it came to Quill. I know this because 9334 came to Manhattan with two other buses, 9291 and 9259 which were sent to LGA. 9334 never went to LGA and I'm 100% sure on that, same goes for 9339 which never went to LGA, that one was also at ENY WITH 9334.....I know this, I've seen BOTH buses go around from route to route in different depots myself.

Also a fun fact, 9334 has an idle comparable to a Series 50 EGR based bus.

LGA N-E-VE-R had 9331 or 9339. I hope they will get them I very highly doubt it though. Trust me, I know a new arrival when I see one. Now if 9352 or 9355 came to LGA......

9331 & 9339 were in manhattan along with 9334 how are you telling me ? i have a picture of 9339 with mhv stickers , and most of the 9300s went to lga , 9339 and 9331 went to lga but it didnt stay for long it only stayed for like a week & left and i saw it there too . I remember these buses when they were brand spankin new . And to prove 9331 went to manhattan heres something for you ........

& heres a picture of 9339 , i dont know who took the picture but i saved it into my computer . Zoom in if you dont believe me & it has mhv stickers on the back as you can see . So 9331 & 9339 went from ulmer park to lga for a short period of time & then to manhattanville & then eny . S7300668.jpg .

9331 & 9339 were in manhattan along with 9334 how are you telling me ? i have a picture of 9339 with mhv stickers , and most of the 9300s went to lga , 9339 and 9331 went to lga but it didnt stay for long it only stayed for like a week & left and i saw it there too . I remember these buses when they were brand spankin new . And to prove 9331 went to manhattan heres something for you ........

& heres a picture of 9339 , i dont know who took the picture but i saved it into my computer . Zoom in if you dont believe me & it has mhv stickers on the back as you can see . So 9331 & 9339 went from ulmer park to lga for a short period of time & then to manhattanville & then eny . S7300668.jpg .

I dont think you understood, I said 9331 & 39 NEVER WENT TO LGA!! I never said that those buses didnt come to Manhattan!

After the exodus at Ulmer Park, 9331 and 9339 went to MHV (after it got reseated) then ENY along with several other 93s that went to QV and JA! I know those buses came to Manhattan!

This is getting out control so I will end it. 9331 AND 9339 N-E-V-E-R went to LGA!!!! I have a listing of all of the 9300s that have come and gone from LGA. Neither 9331 or 9339 are on those pages. IT ENDS NOW!!!! Also I was saying, Just imagine 9352 or 9355 at LGA!!!! Comments?