MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

112 got cooked. I'll provide the photo once I get permission.

I saw pictures of it too , i saw a picture of it on the tow truck & of it sitting in the yard . Im gonna go to lga to get my own pictures though im gonna try to go on wednesday .

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5106 , 9089 , 4316 & 4328 are out of service they are sitting out back in the yard of Ulmer park depot , the left radiator cover on 5106 is off and the panels are hanging but they aren't getting rid of this by ( thank god , just some work needed to be done , the fare box is still in , she should be up & moving by the next few weeks .

I will take one crappy RTS from crappy Queens Village over one of the roller coaster 600s of a bus.

Yeah, excellent Casey Stengel is the first depot to burn a hybrid. Also, a Orion 5 too.

Not true, not true. 6337 was burned in S.I. a long time ago.

Not true, not true. 6337 was burned in S.I. a long time ago.

Dont forget boys and gals, The Orion 7's had a few fires in the beginnig as well. Flatbush I beleive had one and Cast lost 3984 totally to electrical fire. the bus the FP has now actually has a shop number of 3984x in the computers as Orion replaced the bus under warranty. I was at the scene of Yukons 6331 generator fire about 3 months ago burned up pretty good too!

I was just called by an operator and I confirmed it by asking the AGM that Caston is getting 2 Orion 3g's real soon to test the susupensions out on certain lines! Before they take delivery of the order. Dont know why but thats what was relayed to me! They're looking to see if the new suspension is going to take the abuse of SI Roads.(not gonna happen) I'll let ya know when they come and what lines they're gonna be on.

112 was involved in a fire because management wasnt supposed to send it out but they did anyway , 9088 was scrapped lastmonth on may 17th due to an electrical fire also here is a video of it , i know the driver who had that bus . Thanks to who ever made this video .....

I don't get it. An RTS is an RTS!!! Does it matter what frckin number or what depot it came from or if its a depot original or not??????? NYC RTS's fleet are all made the same company in almost the same exact way. Its the same bus. This is always gets on my nerves because of a few people on here and subchat are like "OMFG, I don't want that 96' crap here unless its an original!!!" Who cares? A bus is a bus. Damn. Foamers.