MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The following are at ECH for scrap: 9323, 9320, 9171, 9231, 8921, 9116, 9135and 8901. I hope to have more #s later it will be for ECH storage and ECH scrap. Also 9321 might be going to scrap as well. Stay tuned.

What are you talking about ? 9231 ain't going to be scrapped its going to west farms it's in the back they supposed to take it up tomorrow . It has a paper saying " bus move do not touch and I asked a mechanic he said its going to wf tomorrow well it's supposed to . If not then one day this week .

That's what I thought too, that would make it a hawk though. 10pm - 5am, 12:30 is in between.

The hawks start to come out between midnight & 1 AM and are on 24/7 lines. 10 PM is too early for them to come out, as the PM employees are still out there. If you saw a bus at 12:30 AM, the last of the day, then that's a late PM run.

9487 is at 126th, saw it again.

Looks like around 6763-6789 at service at 100th Street from MHV. Saw 6763, 6775, 6778, 6779, 6783, and 6784 in service and training, most wearing 100th Street stickers.

Looks like 6724-6745 transferred to MHV from Quill as well.

I knew it.

But at the same time, that means 6742 is at Mannyville.... :)

I just gotta find out what Quill got outta this. I like 6742 outta my home depot though, that and 6687 are the special ones now.

Just saw 6762 outta 100th too, not sure how many buses were sent, but I know MHV still has 6760.

photo.jpg

New look of the M96/M106.

--

One more thing, looks like FB is returning some buses. 5061 back to Quill.

Interesting, I would think the LFSAs would be taking the place of the OGs. If my math is correct, the number of OGs that were at Quill should be equal to the number of LFSAs or higher to arrive.