MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3513 BP to SC (prolly on loan), Spotted in Canarsie and freshly painted.

2469 at UP with decals. spotted on 23rd and 3rd

Its been there since friday night with the others , they were training on it yesterday and it had no stickers . 2470 is at ulmer park too .

Its been there since friday night with the others , they were training on it yesterday and it had no stickers . 2470 is at ulmer park too .

Damm these prevosts are coming in RAPIDLY..

before you know another 2-3 weeks ORDER DONE!

Now gotta deal with the 48xx buses. Did 4840 and 4849 come in yet?

Are they moving out more 18xx and 19xx buses outta UP.

I see they are being very selective to what buses are leaving the depot.

I thought that whole prevost order was to flush dem 18xx & 19xx all out.

Those buses are rolling strong.

Can someone PLEASE confirm this movement of 22 Buses (6724-6745) to MV from MQ.

Credible source made no mention of this move. This move makes ZERO sense to me as MQ did not loose any routes in this pick and MV lost routes and gained no routes...

Damm these prevosts are coming in RAPIDLY..

before you know another 2-3 weeks ORDER DONE!

Now gotta deal with the 48xx buses. Did 4840 and 4849 come in yet?

Are they moving out more 18xx and 19xx buses outta UP.

I see they are being very selective to what buses are leaving the depot.

I thought that whole prevost order was to flush dem 18xx & 19xx all out.

Those buses are rolling strong.

Nope 4840 & 49 didnt come yet , and yea most 18's and 19's left already . And most of those 18;s and 19's & 2000's that came in are from staten island and they were supposed to been retired already but the prevost order was delaying so they used those for back up . And yea the prevost are going to wipe out the 2000's and 18's & 19's . They already kicked out the 4300's to meredith .

It was only a few buses. That was a rumor which I admit I jumped the gun on by supporting, but believe I corrected myself a couple posts later.

Some of the 6740s left, 6744 was one of the ones seen in service at MHV (suggests 6745 left as well), but at least 6724-6740 or so remain, it looks like. I don't know why Quill even sent those couple buses, but they did.

Just to go over all the recent Manhattan moves from everybody and correct any errors I myself may have made:

6761-6789 (excluding the two buses you mentioned) from MHV to 100th

5024 from UP to MJQ

5061 from FLA to MJQ

9487 from GA to 126

6744 from MJQ to MHV (probably 6745 too)

8932 farebox removed at 126, oos

8904 from 126 to JFK

9138 from MJQ to JFK

Finally, I believe I saw 5643 at 126 from WF, and 3831 is still at MJQ (I'm assuming with 3830).

--

Just a side question looking at the roster, 8795 is gone from MJQ already? Sheesh.

5025 left too

Nope 4840 & 49 didnt come yet , and yea most 18's and 19's left already . And most of those 18;s and 19's & 2000's that came in are from staten island and they were supposed to been retired already but the prevost order was delaying so they used those for back up . And yea the prevost are going to wipe out the 2000's and 18's & 19's . They already kicked out the 4300's to meredith .

You mean Charleston for 4315-4329..

Some buses havent left yet.. 1865, and 1910 both spotted yesterday with UP decals still rolling.

So either MHV is gonna do trippers or the 100th fleet is different than I thought, but I just passed 6418 on the M96.

Does it have MHV decals or 100th Street decals?

If (MHV) decals, than it might be some trips.

(I could be wrong) clarification may be needed.

If (100 St) decals, than it looks like another fleet change.

Ok , 9234 still has the farebox in it . Its sitting in the yard @ ulmer park outside its staying , 9094 , 9098 , 9109 , 9102 , 8991 , 9184 & 9107 are supposed to be going up to mta bus they all are running in the yard and engine covers up . The mechanics are taking the govenors off , I dont know if they are going to scrap or mta bus " JFK Depot Or LGA Depot .

Ok , 9234 still has the farebox in it . Its sitting in the yard @ ulmer park outside its staying , 9094 , 9098 , 9109 , 9102 , 8991 , 9184 & 9107 are supposed to be going up to mta bus they all are running in the yard and engine covers up . The mechanics are taking the govenors off , I dont know if they are going to scrap or mta bus " JFK Depot Or LGA Depot .

They Will Go to (MTA) bus, Most Likely JFK to kick those 5900's out

I don't get why they are swapping Hybirds and they are gonna loose those hybrids back to the same depot they are coming from, I find it stupid and a waste of money and I don't Know why LGA is scrapping their RTS and they need them for service, This whole thing MAKES NO SESNE AT ALL