MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, poopybutt123 said:

Screenshot_20240306_133949_Chrome.jpg?exXE40 5008 is apparently built (credit to the original owner and this unit is apparently assigned to ENY. Is this true?

Not yet. The bus is still in Minnesota.

And there's no need to post buses in the vendor (The info was already posted in the fleet & depots page). Wait until the buses are present in the depots.

Edited by Kingsbridgeviewer382

5 minutes ago, T J Trainman said:

LGAs cone heads fleet #s are unknown. Any one have that deployment?

It's subject to change except for BP's coneheads: 8964-9009 (46 for BP),  9010-9162: JFK's excpected accomindation, 9163-9245 (83 for LGA), 9246-9271: TBD 

Edited by Calvin

1 minute ago, Calvin said:

It's subject to change except for BP's coneheads: 8964-9009 (46 for BP),  9010-9162: JFK's excpected accomindation, 9163-9245 (83 for LGA), 9246-9271: TBD 

Interesting, I wasn’t too off on number assignment from what I’m seeing from the deliveries being done, I’m surprised LGA getting less buses but then again they have new flyers so it’s expected. I wonder where the 26 will go 

9 hours ago, TyBusLover1 said:

Why is LaGuardia  sending NGs to JFK?

They have new XD-40s in service. Although, they are sending the ones that are okay removing the ones that are in the worst condition to retirement. Similar to Baisley Park receiving Novas. 

Edited by Calvin

5 minutes ago, Calvin said:

They have new XD-40s in service. Although, they are sending the ones that are okay removing the ones that are in the worst condition to retirement. Similar to Baisley Park receiving Novas. 

Thanks.

7227 from GA to FP Depot. Must say it’s been a bit funny with GA sending buses to FP as of late it’s been going on for a few good months now, not sure what’s the situation with FP or if they’re short or not but this beats the cake especially when they got a XDE  at one point.