MJQ has the best depot sticker.

Joel Up Front

I don't like Rockville Centre's new one that they put on the O7 NG CNGs here. Rockville Centre is nowhere near any water, and last time I checked, they ain't have no damn lighthouse anywhere near the town, either.

At least Mitchel Field's new one makes sense, there WAS an Air Force Base in the 20th century where the depot, Nassau CC, and Hofstra all are now.

When it comes down to looks, in my opinion, Eastchester, Far Rockaway, JFK & LaGuardia got some hot looking logos currently.

Agreed, my main gripe is that the 'R38/32' in the FR logo looks tacky. Spring Creek, is one of the worst imo. It looks like a 4th grader designed it. CP could be better as well.

Agreed, my main gripe is that the 'R38/32' in the FR logo looks tacky. Spring Creek, is one of the worst imo. It looks like a 4th grader designed it. CP could be better as well.

LMAO!!!

It's sad, but whoever designed it did a terrible job of it. Even a generic American flag and an O7 in front of it [like BP] would've been nicer. I wouldn't even call those buildings 'buildings' in the background. I'd welcome back the Command logo any day of the week.

You're right. HOWEVER, the worst depot sticker is this:

Walnut.jpg

Like, come on!!! A bus coming out of a walnut??? OMFG!!! Wrong in so many ways. Worst, depot, sticker...EVER.

College Pt Depot logo sucks and what gets me is that I actually won with <Q>53limited on the LGA logo and the guy that was working on the CPT logo me and him should of had that as well cuz our depot sticker sucks ,The Queens surface logo was So Hot when we had it.

College Pt Depot logo sucks and what gets me is that I actually won with <Q>53limited on the LGA logo and the guy that was working on the CPT logo me and him should of had that as well cuz our depot sticker sucks ,The Queens surface logo was So Hot when we had it.

What makes it suck lol ? , ulmer pk has a good logo but i think wf and upk logo looks the same because of the colors & mv is a good logo and lga is just plain red & white .

Yeah, when the MTA formed MTA Bus it seems more to me they let the execs do the designs. I would've had the b/os or other depot personel [of their respective individual depots] come up with their own designs and then vote on which they like the most. I'm sure anyone could come up with a much nicer logo design.

Spring Creek, Baisley Park & Grand Avenue, for the love of god man they could come up with something better with those 3 depot logos!

Meredith_Avenue.jpg

Even though I know its not on any of the buses I think this one takes the booby prize. Looks like someone just photoshopped it together.

You sir, have won the million dollar prize. What I also didnt realize is that they were using the old x17A signage for that D4500CT. If only them damn cheapskates would have expanded the damn bridge photo, ONLY THEN it would look hot!

Spring Creek, Baisley Park & Grand Avenue, for the love of god man they could come up with something better with those 3 depot logos!

You sir, have won the million dollar prize. What I also didnt realize is that they were using the old x17A signage for that D4500CT. If only them damn cheapskates would have expanded the damn bridge photo, ONLY THEN it would look hot!

The problem with the Far Rock one - DEAR GOD A TSUNAMI WILL DESTROY FAR ROCK AND JFK AIRPORT OH NO. My dad also works there in the afternoon (in an office in FR)... so DO NOT WANT

The problem with Meredith - WHAT THE f**k A BUS HAS SOMEHOW GOTTEN ON TOP OF THE VERRAZANO AND IS NOW IN THE AIR AND WILL DISINTEGRATE UPON CONTACT WITH THE BAY OH DEAR GOD

What makes it suck lol ? , ulmer pk has a good logo but i think wf and upk logo looks the same because of the colors & mv is a good logo and lga is just plain red & white .

It has nothing nothing ciboi our logo is terrible and not done with thought that's what's wrong anyone could put A C and A P in any mock up but take A real good look at the Queens surface logo that was done with thought you had the Flushing Meadow Pard globe you had an RTS it just blended well but our crappy logo now just has A CP with some water whoopie but take A look at the LGA my original plan was to implmt the Triboro and Red color for TRIBORO and our first mock up was Red and white but they changed it on us at the last minute however we still got it.

Guest Charles
You're right. HOWEVER, the worst depot sticker is this:

Walnut.jpg

Like, come on!!! A bus coming out of a walnut??? OMFG!!! Wrong in so many ways. Worst, depot, sticker...EVER.

Whoever designed it must've been a nut.

Ha. Ha. Laugh.

Anyways I like the 126 St sticker -- it's simple but it doesn't look bad at all. Fresh Pond & LGA both have some pretty nice stickers as well.

The sticker that I don't fully understand is 100 St...it's pretty good looking...but...an apple?

Whoever designed it must've been a nut.

Ha. Ha. Laugh.

Anyways I like the 126 St sticker -- it's simple but it doesn't look bad at all. Fresh Pond & LGA both have some pretty nice stickers as well.

The sticker that I don't fully understand is 100 St...it's pretty good looking...but...an apple?

Yes the 126 Depot Logo looks Official but if I had to come up with an Idea for the 100 st I would of had something that says 100 st like

A street pole in the backround that says Lex Ave and have an Artic On top of the Hill as if was climbing like 103 and Lex you peeps know what I'm talking about .Better make that 2 Artics climbing the hill with blue and White borders

Guest Charles
Yes the 126 Depot Logo looks Official but if I had to come up with an Idea for the 100 st I would of had something that says 100 st like

A street pole in the backround that says Lex Ave and have an Artic On top of the Hill as if was climbing like 103 and Lex you peeps know what I'm talking about .Better make that 2 Artics climbing the hill with blue and White borders

YES totally agreed, the 100 st sticker should somehow reflect the depot being 100% artic

75px-100Street_Depot-bull-trans_svg.png

^^ I like the color scheme though,keep it red.

Archived