Remember the good Ol' days...

Andy

...Seems so long ago...

R-40 Slant A Train (This was taken with my old bad camera, that's why it's not that great.)

hpim1648.jpg

hpim1649.jpg

hpim1647s.jpg

R-44 (A) Train Entering 14st

Link: http://yfrog.com/gir44atrainentering1z

Please comment! I MISS THE r-40's:cry:

R-40M/R-42 (V) Train Leaving W4 St ( For those who miss the (V))

Link: http://yfrog.com/bdr40mr42vtrainleaviz

Great pics! I remember when the R40 Slants were new and they didn't have all that safety hardware they would acquire. They also featured a large colored square with a block capital letter for the route. 70(F) lol

Great RFW on the R40 Slant. Innovative design, just impractical for New York.

Great pics! I remember when the R40 Slants were new and they didn't have all that safety hardware they would acquire. They also featured a large colored square with a block capital letter for the route. 70(F) lol

Great RFW on the R40 Slant. Innovative design, just impractical for New York.

Damn that R40S (J) makes me miss the old R40S (Mx) so much :cry:

Thanks alot guys, really appreciate the feedback!:P

-(A)(N)(D)(R)(E)(W)

It will be hard now, try september, right now half of them are being worked on, so they are only on the (C).

Ok thanks, usually I would see a R-32 (A) train on the Downtown Express Track at 168st around 2:40pm every weekday.

It's been over a year since they last ran yet it feels like it was years ago. They were so much fun to ride on and I miss them greatly. Thanks for posting those pics. :P

Well that's the whole reason I posted the pics, it's just been 13-14 months but it feels like years. I really do miss them.

The R40 Slants still run on a MTH model. If you can afford it since it costs 400 bucks. Oh well at least here's a video. Oh yeah I am not an advertiser.

$349.99 at trainworld in Brooklyn! Brighton Local makes it look nice in his videos.

Archived