Now (C) This...

Fresh Pond

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Thanks

Nice R62 Catch. I hope the (C) never sees R68A's :P

Lol eventually it might happen :P

I (C) IT NOW... MUSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT... KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPP>> SEEEEEEEEEEEEINNNNNNNNNNG O_O

VERY NICE PICTURES SIR O_O!

B)

DId u tell the kid on pix 3 to smile :P ?

Lmao no I didn't even realize he smiled until after I took it

What's up with the seat in the last pic :tup:

That set of R62s (1586-1590) has the experimental bench seating instead of the traditional crappy bucket seating

Yes i saw that too, I was on the R-160 (Q) train and when I Saw the R68-A on 36 Avenue That (C) caught my attention

Lol throughout that whole trip, me and my friend was saying that it was a (C) train and not a (N) train...we was saying that the condustor was tripping on shrooms lmao

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Nice! What's a (9) train?:P:p

It ran with the (1) until it got the boot for being a freeloader :P

Nice pics and catches! I didn't know the R62 set on the (1) was the one with the bench seats.

Neither did I...I was actually looking for the R62A that came from the (7) and ended up catching that via express all the way to Chambers St cuz of a 12-9 at 72 St

Nice R62 Catch. I hope the (C) never sees R68A's ;)

I Hope It does, Not all of them, keep the R68A's at CI, have the regular R68's go to the (C), I rather see an R32 on the (:o or anything else than an R68, I wish the (B)/(Q) can swap, let the (Q) be all R68's again and the (B) have all the R160's.

O yeahhh I (C) what you did about 5-6 pic on that 160 it says

(L) iarsie well Fresh Pond that car was A liar lol to you Sie I mean (C)

But hey you have done berry well with that

Astoria Bound (C) and I approve

Ps Did you remember about today and Earl and the tidlewave that's gonna hit Waterside

O yeah your doomed Mr better bring the Ducky pushcart ASAP

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Thanks

O yeahhh I (C) what you did about 5-6 pic on that 160 it says

(L) iarsie well Fresh Pond that car was A liar lol to you Sie I mean (C)

But hey you have done berry well with that

Astoria Bound (C) and I approve

Ps Did you remember about today and Earl and the tidlewave that's gonna hit Waterside

O yeah your doomed Mr better bring the Ducky pushcart ASAP

I didn't do a damn thing to that R143...I uh...found it like that *shifty eyes* :)...and it didn't even rain I got all scared for no reason

LMAO your still on that FP shopping cart...I should repost it just for yuks :P

Archived